12

An awkward silence filled the air, you nor Katsuki were saying anything, only the sounds of the wind gushing through the leaves.

katsuki was hurt.

You can't look away from his as disbelief befall on you. You were confused and yet you stil don't believe what Katsuki just said — or more like, you refuse to believe what you just heard.

"Ha...haha, Katsuki-san! You're kidding right?" you broke the silence between you and Katsuki, giving him a light punch in the arm while you looked away from him, "y-you almost got me there!"

Katsuki knew it. He knew all along. He just ruined the friendship he made woth you and it was killing him. It was killing him but he never did regret on telling you.

He held your wrist before you could even take them away, making you turn to him and meeting his eyes once again.

"I love you."

His grip around your wrist tightened, making you flinch. You gulped down the lump in your throat as you swallowed your nervousness along. You tried to yank your hands away from him but the difference between yours and Katsuki's strength was the complete opposite.

"Wha-what are you talking about Katsuki-san? You can't b-be serious-" your voice was starting to crack, you don't understand what was happening nor did you have any idea what was Katsuki was talking about.

"(y/n)..." he called again, "I'm dead serious."

Katsuki pulled your wrist towards him, catching you in his arms, settling you in the gap between his legs before looping his arms around your waist. One of his hand scooped the back of your head and stroked his slender fingers on your (h/c) hair.

"I hate it." Katsuki exhaled, his breath was shaky, "I hate it that I love you too much, (y/n). Everytime you smile at me, you laugh and just plainly be around me,  it gets fucking hard to let you go."

But it was the truth. It was hard for him too. He doesn't want to end up losing you but does he have the choice? His only chance to be with you now is when you only say that it is alright for him to be with you.

Is this really okay?

Katsuki felt that it wasn't okay to confess his feelings for you. He is someone who is considered as a danger to society, and yet here he is, falling head over heels for you.

"I fell in love with you not knowing what love really was. I stayed in love with you because no one made me feel the way you did." Katsuki continued as he guided his head on your shoulders, making you stiffen in your position, "I'll still fall in love with you everyday because there is no one I picture my future with other than you."

Katsuki groaned as he felt his heart tightened up. He felt the pang in his chest everytime he expresses his words that're jumbled up inside his mind. He doesn't know where to start or end, and all he knew was he was holding you in his arms, feeling your warmth, and with him saying what is inside your head — hoping that he could properly convey his feelings to you.

Katsuki clung into that small hope in his geart that maybe, just maybe, you would say the same for him. Maybe you'll say you love him even though Katsuki knew that it won't be the case.

"I knew I liked you when the first time you made me nervous, and my heart would beat faster when I see you..." Katsuki's arms around you tighten, as his face has completely sunken on your shoulders, "I fucking knew I loved you when i felt calmer with you than without you."