epilogue

"Kirishima, what do we do next?" Mina asked the redhead as they walked away from the grave, Sero and Kaminari followed them from behind.

Kirishima smiled sadly, "I want to talk to him first. Then let's decide what to do next."

It's been three whole years after the incident in Osaka. Kirishima and the others had their injuries healed long before but hearts don't heal that easily.

Mina nodded and turned her head around to look for the person Kirishima wanted to talk to, "Bakugou isn't here." she uttered.

Kaminari shrugged his shoulders before looking away with a sigh, "he seems busy."

Not minding what the two were talking about, Kirishima approached the blond haired man who seemed to be in his early 20's, he was still standing right in front of the grave while smiling sadly, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Mirio." Kirishima called out to him, making the man turn to him after hearing someone call his name.

The cemetery is cool and there is dew on the grass. The cemetery should be spooky and fill me with chills, walking amongst the bones of my ancestors. Yet in this mid-morning light under a cloudless sky, the air fragrant with pine-needles, it feels more like the park on a Sunday afternoon.

Kirishima glanced one more time at the tombstone. Upon the neat kept grass, upon the stretching green, sat one tombstone identical to its peers.

The funeral was sweet sorrow, for in those moments of raw pain, when it feels as if the loving self screams in silent anguish, there are the memories of the good times that come as blossoming spring meadow.

Mirio crouched down to reached out, at first with cerise woollen fingers to touch the marble and run his fingers over the golden engraved lettering of the one who he really looked up to, "Sir Nighteye was a the best leader anyone could ask for."

After the incident in Osaka with Shigaraki, everything went back to normal a few months afterwards. Bakuhatsu-kai became the leading group that handled the illegal transactions Shigaraki made in Musutafu and in Osaka. With the help of the Todoroki group and the police, they had wiped out every speck of criminals lurking in the shadow. Musutafu was safer these days.

Tokoyami and the Dark Shadow had also been working under Nighteye in Yokohama. And Eri was also back to her home, with Aizawa looking after her. As for Chisaki, apparently, he lost both of his arms and unable to use them again due to how damaged it was. Chisaki is now locked in prison for human trafficking, kidnapping and being Shigaraki's accomplice.

Toshinori and Midoriya Izuku become more busy in catching criminals and other members of Akuyaku-gumi, too. And Nighteye passed away last year due to sickness and had his adoptive son to take over his business in Yokohama.

Kirishima tapped Mirio's back as he gave him a gentle smile, "yeah. Sir Nighteye had helped us during the war in Osaka, and we are indebted to him. And as our thanks, we will still cooperate with your group." Kirishima spoke, making Mirio chuckle a bit.

"Mirio." Both Kirishima and Mirio turned their heads back after someone spoke.

A black haired, timid-looking man called out to Mirio. And beside him was a girl with a light blue hair. They were Mirio's childhood friends and also business partners.

"Amajiki-senpai, Hado-senpai." Kirishima greeted while bowing his head politely at the seniors.

"Mirio~we came to pick you up!~" the girl which Kirishima recognized as Nijire gleefully said while waving her hand at Mirio.