53

"Yeah. I know her." Mitsuki didn't even glance at Katsuki as she sipped her tea from the teacup before crossing her leg over the other, "why? Do you think I'd approve any girls out there? Why do you think I bought all the flowers from her before? Of course I knew."

Katsuki felt his head pounding for so many reason that he can't even come up with a good reason why should he stay calm. He slammed his hand on the top of the small table in front of him before his legs pushed the chair back as he stood.

"So you knew all along that (y/n) Shimura was the the same (y/n) I liked. Why didn't you tell me?" He may sounded calm but deep inside, Katsuki wanted to scream, he wanted to get mad, he was still in a state of shock right now.

As Katsuki was sent home, he brought himself to Mitsuki and asked her what she knew about you because as far as he knows, Mitsuki knows about things he didn't.

And to his surprise, Katsuki learned everything. From the very beginning, till the very moment you stepped in Musutafu.  His anger for Shigaraki ignited even more. It added fuel to his anger. He couldn't just ignore what Shigaraki did to you. His heart was literally feeling heavy as he thought of you again.

She's been carrying all that burden on her shoulders all these years yet she can still smile despite that.

Mitsuki broke Katsuki's idle thoughts by clearing her throat before she placed her teacup down, creating a small clinking sound as the teacup hit the wooden table.

"If I told you, what can you do about it? You couldn't protect her even if you wanted to." Mitsuki's eyes narrowed upon her son, who is just like a mini version of her, "I promised Nana to never expose her daughter to any means of danger, and knowing that she might get in trouble because Shigaraki Tomura is still alive will definitely put her into danger again."

It was the truth. Aizawa told Mitsuki before that you will start living in her territory, and as a promise, Mitsuki tried her best to keep out any guys from Akuyaku-gumi from stepping in Musutafu.

Mitsuki didn't break that promise up until her very last year of leading Bakuhatsu-kai. She used to watch you from afar and have her men watch over you from afar just incase you get involved into troubles.

Nana and Mitsuki were great friends, and because of that, the Osaka and Musutafu faction had great relationship.

"what the hell are you talking about, old hag?" Katsuki smirked before raising a brow at the older woman, "(y/n) doesn't need anyone to protect her. She doesn't need someone like me to protect her because she is already capable of that."

"She doesn't need a savior. What she needed was allies. Allies that can support her. She's not weak. She's stronger than anyone." Katsuki glanced down on his bruised knuckles again and saw how the big violet patches on his skin was there irks him, but still he continues to speak to his mother.

"I respect her so damn much." Katsuki laughed, reminiscing the time when you fought Tetsutetsu before.

So her name is (y/n) Nagaishi, but she became a Shimura after Nana took her in. Knowing about her name makes me feel like I'm one step closer to her. Goddammit, I love her so much.

"So what about now? Do you still like her despite the fact that she hid everything from you?" Mitsuki asked, but she already knew the answer. She just wanted to hear it from Katsuki's mouth.

Katsuki shoved his bruised hands inside his pocket before grinning at Mitsuki, "My love isn't fucking fragile. I don't care if she's a Nagaishi or a Shimura. I fell in love with her because I love her, because she's (y/n). Simple as that. I don't give a shit about fake names and crap."