35

"Crazy son of a bitch." You can't help but mutter to yourself as you watched Amatsuki with a concerned eyes, "Did you hit your head too much?"

"I didn't even smack you or shit!"

"What are you talking about? I'm asking you if you wanted to take over Bakuhatsu-kai instead of Katsuki?" your shoulders dropped as soon as you heard that.

not again.

For Amatsuki, it was indeed a crazy idea that he had came up with. But seeing your potential, he might disregard his philosophy of having a Bakugou blood to rule Bakuhatsu-kai if you will say yes.

"Stop spouting bullshit, old fart!" You and Amatsuki flinched at Katsuki's sudden uproar. He was glaring murderously at the older man as his fists trembled.

"Don't drag her into this mess." Katsuki gritted his teeth before he finally turned to you as his eyes slowly softened, "Let's go home."

He then slowly picked your hand up and dragged you along with him out. Sero and Kaminari slowly swallowed the lump on their throats before slowly bowing at Amatsuki and followed you two outside.

you simply grinned as you let Katsuki drag you along with him before you mumbled, "yeah, let's go home."

-

"ooooy~ dabi~" the raven haired man turned with a disgusted look on his face, a young woman with an eye patch and blond hair greeted his view.

"What do you want?" He asked, turning his head back on the moon that he was watching before he threw the cigarette butt away after huffing one last time.

"Your master is looking for you~ Shigaraki-" Toga, who was looking a little bit happy teasing Dabi suddenly flinched after feeling a large hand clutched her neck.

Her face immediately went pale as she saw the terrifying look on his face before she could open her mouth to ask, "T-touya what are you-"

The hairs at the back of his neck stood up as he glared at her. He was pissed.

I only serve one if there were really a master of me. And that would not be that damned Shigaraki.

"Get out."

He finally grabbed his hand away from Toga who was desperately gasping for air. It was weird. Dabi never really reacted from her whimsical teasing before. Not reacting even it was a joke with a low blow on his past as a Todoroki.

"A master you say?" Toga's eyes widen again as she glanced over the raven haired male with a few burn patches on his skin.

The dark haired male turned to Toga again with a scary look on his face, "Shigaraki isn't the boss of me." And for some unknown reason, Toga couldn't help but to just nod her head in desperation.

Maybe she just wanted to escape immediately after feeling a sense of intimidation coming from the latter. She quickly clicked her tongue before she said her last words to the male.

"I-is that so.... Anyways, Shiggy has been looking for you. He said he wanted to discuss about something with us... It's about Chisaki."

Dabi could only hum without batting an eye at the blond female. Toga sighed again before she reached out for the doorknob and finally leaving the place. Making Dabi feel the sense of isolation again.