14

As soon as Katsuki entered the room where he is supposed to meet Mitsuki and their so called guests, barging his way inside the room — his face twisted into a deep scowl.

As soon as she saw Katsuki, her lips formed into a cheshire grin, flashing her sharp upper canines at Katsuki as her bright yellow irises bore into him, scanning him from top to bottom. There was also a man sitting beside her, assumingly that it was her body guard on her trip to Musutafu.

She slowly tucked her pale, dirty ash-blonde behind her ears as she sat excitedly on her seat. Mitsuki on the other hand had noticed how pissed Katsuki was but he had no choice but to pay his respects to the guests.

"Katsuki. Take a seat." Mitsuki crossed her arms and placed it on the top of her chest, "Now."

Even if Katsuki was against it, he had to do it. It's not like he's got something to lose anymore, right? He already lost the will to fight against Mitsuki and he's going to get married soon enough.

The girl who was sitting across Mitsuki giggled as she narrowed her eyes once kore on the guy he fancies, "My name is Himiko Toga, and the person beside me is named Jin, it is a pleasure to finally meet you." she said that made Katsuki irk.

"Jin Bubaigawara, but please call me Twice. I'm her young mistress' bodyguard." the man wearing a formal suit bowed his head which only ticked Katsuki off. Katsuki couldn't care less who the hell are these guys nor care about why are they are here. He just wanted them to leave. He's not in the mood for getting all chummy with nobody.

"Shut up." Katsuki had finally said it. More than anything, he was pissed off. He didn't like her nor the vibe around her.

Toga flinched but her grin grew even wider. Nothing excites her more than to play around with Katsuki and his arrogant attitude. No one had ever treated her the way Katsuki did but she was more than ready to play along with it. Katsuki won't be able to throw her off just like that.

Clearing her throat, Mitsuki interrupted the two, "As you can see, Himiko had gone her way to meet you, so mind your attitude, Katsuki." she glanced at Katsuki, eyeing her son with admonition.

Even if she was hesitant to even welcome Himiko in their house, she had no choice because it was her elders who chose her. Chasing Toga out from their residence now might cause another war with another territory.

Hyogo is under the Togas and if this meeting doesn't end well, there can no sure possibility that their group would not attack. As Mitsuki had said from before, she wanted to lower the chances of any conflicts with any group as of now.

Katsuki knew she was suspicious and he'd rather make a flip off a cliff and die than to marry her. Unlike his precious (y/n), the woman in front of her was not someone whom he could trust, clearly. Katsuki could sense it, he could feel it.

Marching his way towards where Mitsuki was sitting, his fiery red irises bore into the blond woman who had her hair tied up in a two messy buns with fringes sticking out and wearing a pale pink houmongi. A small blush crept on Toga's cheeks as soon as she got a closer look on his fiance.

"I should be straight to the point. This marriage is supposed to be a way for uniting the Togas with Bakuhatsu-kai,ending the rivalry between the two groups. As you know, the Togas have been a big group that handles Hyogo, so in the way of you two being wedded, it will help us expand our territories." Mitsuki deliberately explained the situation and Toga simply nodded as a confirmation.

Katsuki felt his stomach churn. He can feel his hands trembling under the table but Mitsuki grabbed it and slowly swiped her thumbs on the back of Katsuki's plams to calm him down.