16

Mitsuki gently fixed his son's collar before a sigh escaped her lips, "I'm sorry that you have to go through this." she muttered which made Katsuki click his tongue.

It is the day that he where he gets married to the girl whom he never wanted to marry. A day where it is supposed to be a special day but Katsuki found nothing special about it. He couldn't find a place in his heart to even call this day a special day for him.

Katsuki didn't wear the Kuromontsuki that the Toga family sent him, but instead, he wore he usual clothes, which consists of a a suit over a white button-up shirt and a gray waistcoat, paired with his usual black pants. The clothes that the Toga sent him for him to wear it in his wedding went straight to the furnace and now became ash. He doesn't want to wear such trash from trash.

Katsuki didn't reply but instead he simply moved Mitsuki's hands away before he turned his heels around. Even if Mitsuki was sorry about him, Katsuki still chose this and he doesn't want any pity from nobody. He is doing this for Bakuhatsu-kai and his (y/n), this is only a small sacrifice to protect what is his.

Mitsuki could only stare at Katsuki's back in silence, regretting that she couldn't do anything for his son. She wanted him to be happy but in the current situation that he was in right now, it is much more complex to be able to come up with a solution.

"Bakugou..." Mina uttered as soon as she saw her boss coming out from the room, Katsuki halted only to see the worried look of his subordinate which only made him scoff at the pinkette.

"What do you want racoon eyes? Don't tell me you're being sympathetic to your boss now?" he raised his brow at her after seeing Mina being all teary.

She eagerly sniffled as she shook her head, "But I want you to end up with (y/n)! It isn't fair for you, boss!" the first time Katsuki had ever heard Mina raise her voice at him ever since they graduated from highschool.

Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero appeared out of nowhere and began to approach Katsuki, they were all wearing their formal attire because they are supposed to join Katsuki's convoy as the boss' bodyguard.

"Stu~pid." Kirishima laughed before he placed his hands over Mina's head, "Of course he'll end up with (y/n)-san!"

Katsuki's head immediately went to the red haired Kirishima, his face were confused but before he could even ask about it, Kaminari and Sero both latched their arms on Katsuki's neck.

"You don't have to marry Toga, boss." Sero looked around to see if there is someone eavesdropping before he leaned to whisper on Katsuki's right ear.

Katsuki, who was dumbfounded found himself furrowing his eyebrows as the question in his head started to pile up. He doesn't understand what was going on but he could sense that his friends are up to no good again.

"What the fuck do you mean? Are you guys still sane?" Katsuki spat with derision in his voice while looking at them funnily.

Kaminari could only sigh as he couldn't believe how Katsuki was such a dense guy despite being smart, "Boss, we're saying that we'll help you escape the wedding, and Bakuhatsu-kai." Kaminari glanced at the blond beside him.

What?

Katsuki was left dumbfounded once more. He doesn't understand what are they saying. Moreover, they are talking about planning to make him escape, which is a taboo because not only that he is a boss, but also he carried the name of Bakuhatsu-kai, there is no chance that he could ever escape.

"Hah? Do you know what you dumbfucks are talking about?" Katsuki asked in his usual angry tone while his eyebrows crinckled even more, "you know how many lives are at stake at this point?"