27

"s...hit." Katsuki groggily opened his eyes as the rays of the sun hit his visions, sun poured through the cracks in the blind and awaited entrance into Katsuki's eyes.

He could feel his back laying on a soft mattress, making him immediately shot up as a reflex. His eyes widened as he began to realize that he was not in his home after getting unconscious last night.

"Please don't give up on me...I'm sorry."

Katsuki immediately smacked his face with his palm as soon as he remembers what he just said last night. Feeling a little pathetic, Katsuki never knew that even he could say something like that.

He looked around to scan the surrounding and it was the the same room he stayed when he got ambushed Toga and Akuyaku-gumi before. It was your room and the fresh scent of lavenders were still there. His hand trailed his arm up to his left shoulder where he was wounded, his wounds were already clean and bandaged. A sudden rush of regret came into Katsuki.

"Dammit." Katsuki balled his hands as he remembers how sad you were after he went no-show to you yesterday.

His slender hand combs over his soft, blond locks, pulling the roots of his hair as he tries to remember what else had happened last night.

Katsuki's lips thinned into a small smile as he remembers how you looked really gorgeous on your pale orange dress that you were wearing last night, although your eyes were swollen and your cheeks were puffed as you talked to him, trying to express your anger, despite that, Katsuki found it cute.

But his smiling face was replaced by a crestfallen one when he vividly remembered how his lips touched yours last night. Unconsciously, his fingers touched his lips as he feel the heat growing in his cheeks.

"No way." he could only say in disbelief as his eyes brightens in glee. Katsuki suppressed a smile. His blush that proves he really liked you, "no fucking way."

so that means I kissed her, right? RIGHT?!

He hid his face under his palms as he tries to calm himself down. Katsuki never really blushed like that, he knew that, Katsuki was always stoic, in charge and annoyingly self assured. Try to imagine a young yakuza, blushing like a girl that even if Katsuki tries to deny it, he finds it really shameful.

Don't be ridiculous, quit acting like a prepubescent girl, dammit.

Katsuki was interrupted in his train of thoughts when he heard the door opens, the creaking sound of the doors opening and closing made him flinch as he fixed himself on the bed, pulling himself to sit properly as he prepares to meet the person coming.

"you're awake." Katsuki froze as soon as he heard a familiar voice, footsteps rang his ears as it walked closer.

He lift his head up to see who was it amd was relieved to see you with a smiling face, he was awestruck.

"hey, flower girl." he greeted as a smile naturally appeared on Katsuki's lips. You immediately pouted as you crossed your arms after hearing Katsuki's nickname for you.

Katsuki scoffed as he waved his hands at you, calling you to come closer and you did what he told you—you sat on the bed where Katsuki was already sitting on, head facing his direction.