38

"u-uh....uhm....b, boss lady...." Kaminari tried to laugh it off as he called your attention but your face was blank, as if all your emotions were flushed down from your face.

Katsuki kept his silence, still observing the events that are unfolding before his eyes as if he was watching a movie.

"What are you doing here?" Shinso asked again, his glare darted towards you as if he was not hiding his hatred towards you.

Your hands clenched tightly, "You are not in position to ask me." You coldly replied.

Katsuki sensed it. You were mad. And for some unknown reason, he was yet left in awe by himself. Whether it is you or your personality, he can't seem to help it but be surprised.

I still have many things to know about her.

"Your mother is...Nagaishi-san..." Shinso was about to speak again when your voice raised for the first time. Making the two people aside from you and Shinso flinch.

"SHUT UP!" Shinso found it hard to refute since you looked so mad. You were panting and heaving for breathe, "get out. I don't want to hear that, Hitoshi."

How dare he mention that name to me.

Katsuki's eyebrows scrunched even more, his interest were piqued after you call Shinso in such familiar tone. He wondered how did you become related to someone like Shinso, who worked for the black market.

But Katsuki's thoughts were interrupted when Shinso spoke again.

"Hah. As if I'm coming back here. You're also not in a place to tell me what to do. " Shinso raised a brow at you with a mocking smirk plastered on his lips before he turns his back away from you.

Shinso bit his lower lip that he never felt that he was biting on it too hard that it was already bleeding. He was mad, but the faint feeling of relief was also there. Thinking about how you were alive all this time after not contacting them when you went to college.

he though he was your family, too.

Your gaze were glued onto Shinso's back, your hands trembled as your nails dug on your palms. Shinso halted and said something before he finally leaves the flower shop.

"Atleast contact your family once in a while. But don't worry, I wont tell them, not unless you tell me so." he said and the sadness in his tone was obvious before he finally leaves.

family...ha.

"I'm not going to. You know that." You could only whisper to your self before you finally snapped out from your gloomy thoughts after Katsuki gently rubbed your back in circular motion.

"You okay?" Somewhat, Katsuki looked so worried, his face were twisted but he couldn't do anything, "I'm not going to ask anything, you can tell me everything when you're ready."

Katsuki didn't want you to feel uncomfortable. He doesn't want to ask any questions because he knew he doesn't have anything such as specific relationship with you for him to pry himself with. He wanted to respect you even though his curiosity was killing him.

On the other hand, Kaminari was pretty spooked. He was silent but his eyes were glued on his trembling hands. He doesn't have any idea why he was feeling this way but it was the first time he heard you raise your voice like that. It was full of authority, it was cold, and he was starting to doubt who are you behind those smiles you always show to everyone.