08

You hummed along the music that was being blasted in the speakers while you held your boyfriend's hand as you both walked together, looking at the fishes who swam inside the aquarium, spending the rest of the day together inside the water park.

"I really missed doing this with you." Monoma laughed as he swayed your hands that he was holding along with him, "Sorry if I'm not with you during the past weeks."

"Neikkun! I said it's alright, okay? Besides, I can handle myself! No worries!" you said as you shake your head, making Monoma frown even more.

While you two were sitting, he burried his face on your hair, smelling the earthy scent of flowers in your hair which he really loved. Kissing the top of your head before breaking away from you, you can't help but notice the loud sigh he has been exhaling ever since earlier, "You alright?"

"Yeah. This is nothing. I'm fine." the blond man laughed before ruffling your (h/c) colored locks. This is what he usually do when he's upset about something. Usually you'd shower him with cuddles and things couples usually does, but your attempt to comfort him was futile when he moved away from you when he felt his phone vibrate through his pocket.

But that moment only came to an end when his phone rang and interrupted your time with Monoma. He took his phone from his pocket as his eyes narrowed towards you but you only gave him a small smile before nodding your head at him, "don't worry about me. that must be urgent."

"sorry, (y/n). I'm going to answer this then we'll go to our next destination, alright?" he said while apologetically looking at you in the eye before his hand swiped his phone to receive the call.

He then proceeded to move away and talked with the person who was calling him from a distance. Your smile immediately turned into a frown as you felt a little disappointed. You were hoping that you're going to have the whole day with him without being interrupted but guess it's his work and you can't argue with that. Monoma is a busy man and even though you feel a little lonely that you can't be with him all the time, he always makes time to make it up to you.

But come to think of it, you've been patient with him all this time and you can't just brood about small things, right? You would always tell yourself that it's okay and there is nothing to worry about!

You squeezed your cheeks with both of your cheeks with your palms until it began to red as you tried to lift your spirits up, "Don't be such a baby, (y/n)!" you whispered to yourself.

You found yourself sitting on the bench while you swung your feet back and forth as you waited for Monoma to return.

You watched him talk over the phone and you can't help but to smile at how passionate he is about his job. Admiring your boyfriend's side profile while he held his phone to his ears, you can't simply brush that grin over your lips.

The blond took a glance back at you and when he saw you already looking at him, he gave you a small smirk before he mouthed, "I love you." to you.

You felt all your worries disappear as you glance over Monoma, your index finger and thumb formed a finger heart together as you showed it back to him. You saw a small blush crept into his cheeks as he chuckled while he listens to the person who was in the other side of the line but his attention were all focused on you.

You felt your heart fluttered, how can you have this man for yourself?  Just how did this happen? bro, if anything, you are just really stunned on how gorgeous Neito Monoma is and that guy is your boyfriend.

"Shigaraki, that bastard...he was doing some shady business under our noses all this time after all." Katsuki grumbled as he slammed his fist on the steering wheel of the car. They just both left the Todoroki estate and Katsuki was definitely not pleased about what he heard about Shigaraki Tomura.