29

"looks like someone is in his good mood today."

Katsuki's smile immediately faded away as his happy thoughts of last night began to disappear the moment he saw the least person whom he wanted to see right now.

"What do you want?" Katsuki spat with visible anger hinted in his voice. He quickly roamed his eyes around to see if he was with anybody aside from him but fails to see anyone-leaving him alone with the man.

The man who was wearing a obviously expensive gray yukata chuckled before he tucked out his hands from his yukata's sleeves and sat on the chair across Katsuki. His gray locks tell that he was already in his old age but despite that he was wearing an intimidating and dominating aura in him.

The man crossed his legs before placing his hands on the top of his knees, while smirking upon the hostile greeting coming from the younger Bakugou.

"You don't have to act so defiant around me, child." the man said in a way that one could find very enticing and sophisticated due to his formal words.

"Fuck off."

The man let out a loud scoff before he cleared his throat. Katsuki scanned the familiar face once more and he can't help but notice that the old man's thick, groomed moustache was already sliver-white. His wide forehead had numerous lines, amd his head had already gray-white hair around his head. But despite how he looked like, his body was was buff and well-built. He won't look like he was already in his 60's aside from his grayish hair.

"Now, now, that is not how you talk to your grandfather, isn't that right, Katsuki?" The man began to tap his knees woth his index finger, and Katsuki knew that the man was getting impatient.

Katsuki gritted his teeth before he started to grind them together. He was pissed-no, he was furious.

What does this old man want now?

"Why the fuck are you here?" Katsuki spat in a rancorous voice, hissing at him as if he wasn't considering the man as a part of his family.

The man grinned before his finger stopped from tapping, and just before Katsuki could realize it, a dagger just went pass over his cheek-slightly lacerating his skin. Blood began to cascade from the cut of his skin but Katsuki didn't broke the eye contact with the older man in front of him.

The dagger was struck and dug on the wooden pillar behind Katsuki and the blond knew that if he's really serious, Katsuki could've had a hole in his head right now if the man wanted to.

damn it.

Katsuki froze as he felt the terrifying aura he was getting from the man who was sitting across him, still holding out his arms after throwing the dagger at the younger male.

"Do not make me angry, Katsuki. I couldn't care less what happens to you even if you're my daughter-Mitsuki's son." The man warned, making Katsuki smirk before he leaned his back on the couch he was sitting on, placing both of his feet up on the small table while glaring at the man.

"What're you gonna do? Beat the shit outta me?" Katsuki said back, still intrasigent after his grandfather's threat.

What is he doing here now? after that bullshit I have to go through because of his obsession on having the next heir, he had the nerve to show his face here like he owns the place? He might be the previous head of Bakuhatsu-kai, but I am the current leader, too. It doesn't fucking make me lower than he is.