02

Katstuki Bakugou

People from Musutafu had heard if that name and feared them. He had his name written all over town that hearing them send shivers to their spine.

In the town of Musutafu where peace and chaos resides in balance, there was a man who ruled the town with his iron fist while wearing a velvet glove.

Most people who had clashed with him ended up either dead or alive but with a missing part of their body. That is how ruthless he is. The Josef Stalin of the streets of Musutafu.

Katsuki Bakugou, the young boss of Bakuhatsu-kai. One of the biggest and richest organized yakuza group in Musutafu.

"you fucking know how I hated rats on my territory." his voice spatted with derision. His sleeves were rolled up and neck tie loosened, and in inside the dark room, his crimson orbs glowed with pure anger and disgust.

He huffed as he took a pail of ice cold water and poured it on a man who was tied up in a chair with an almost unrecognizable face. He almost looked like he's going to faint any minute and Katsuki didn't want that guy nor anyone fainting on him as long as he had questions to ask.

For generations, Bakuhatsu-kai had resided in Musutafu for quite a long time, making the town of Musutafu their territory. The leadership of the group has been passed down generations after generations, and this time, Bakuhatsu-kai had landed on the hands of Katsuki Bakugou. He was still 20 when he was first announced as the new boss, and it's been three whole years that he's been doing his job as a boss.

In his three year reign as a yakuza boss, he did exceptionally well despite being the youngest one to become a boss after his mother, Mitsuki who was the previous boss, had retired.

He made Musutafu a safer place by driving out thugs and dealers off from the town. Though it is said he went through hell just to clean the town up. Though the Bakuhatsu-kai and the police had a terrible relationship due to the fact that the group is still an organized crime syndicate that deals with a lot of shady stuff on their hands, Bakuhatsu-kai is still untouchable.

Police knew what is happening under their noses and yet, they had failed to gather evidences that could prove Bakuhatsu-kai guilty for many reasons, due to the fact that they leave no trace in every transactions.

"Now listen up, you dipshit. What group are you from?" Katsuki grabbed the man's face as he asked. At some point, he's still on his worst mood today after waking up in the wrong side of the bed and he was trying his best to hold himself back before he could snap the man's neck.

The man just gave Katsuki the silent treatment which in turn lit some of Katsuki's bad side, "Alright, suit yourself." he scoffed as his hand reached for a crowbar that was placed on the table beside him.

He was pissed after learning that some guys from the other group had been wandering in Musutafu to create drug deals — which Bakuhatsu-kai never really had an interest with drugs right in the very beginning — and used Katsuki's name as the dealer. The other yakuza groups are trying to do him dirty and he swore that once he found out who the hell made a fool out of him, he'll surely cut their limbs off before throwing them in the ocean.

Of course, Katsuki is hella furious. Someone just set his name and that issue alone can make Bakuhatsu-kai's reputation go downhill if this goes on. This is just Katsuki Bakugou trying to clear his and Bakuhatsu-kai's name.

He placed his hand over the man's shoulder as his lips broke into a wide grin, "Don't faint on me, alright?~♡"

Throwing the cigarette butt on the ground before he continues on walking away from the dark room. He never glanced back at the man in the chair who is at the verge of dying any minute.

A red haired man wearing a suit handed Katsuki his tuxedo, "So, how did it went?" he asked which only made Katsuki click his tongue in annoyance.

"Bastard didn't even last five minutes. Fucking said nothing about anything. Guess his boss had him on a leash, he was a trained pup." the blond ranted as he began to slid his arms over the suit's sleeves.

The red haired male could only close his eyes while shaking his head, "Do you think they're from Akuyaku-gumi?" he asked before opening the backseat of a limo for Katsuki.

"got no fucking evidence about it, but if I proved that this was a scheme by that chapped lip bastard Tomura Shigaraki, I'll be sure to pay him the favor back in triple." Katsuki's face contorted into a grim expression while reaching for the handkerchief in his pockets to wipe off the blood splattered across his cheeks.

"Aside from that, Mina just sent a notice that Miruko-san from Hiroshima asked for a meeting with you with regarding with the previous business you had with her." the other male who was sitting beside Katsuki said while looking at his notepad.

Katsuki's eyebrows crinkled together out of annoyance, "Kirishima, I told you. We're fucking done with her. I'm not going to cooperate with the police. Tell Mina to tell that Mirako-"

"Miruko." Kirishima corrected which only made Katsuki groan.

"What-fucking-ever that bitch's name is, tell her to scram. My hands are full and I don't want to get myself nor Bakuhatsu-kai involved with the police." Katsuki leaned his back before crossing his arms over his chest while looking outside the car window.

The car stopped as the traffc lights hit red. The man named Kirishima only sighed before nodding his head. He took his phone from the pocket of his suit and dialed someone, "I'll let Mina know what you said." he said to Katsuki before giving his full attention to the call.

Katsuki didn't replied but his eyes narrowed upon a shop just outside the car. It seemed to be a newly opened one and based on the design and products being sold there, it looked like it was a flower shop. The flowers bloomed beautifully and the shop really gave a spring vibe just by looking at it.

"Belles fleurs." Katsuki unknowingly said the shop's name out loud. The shop name had a nice ring into it.

The traffic lights turned green and it was time for the car to move again. Right when the car was about to move, Katsuki's eyes landed upon a girl with (h/c) locks carrying a small sakura plant placed on a rather heavy pot.

Though Katsuki couldn't make out her face because she was turning her back on Katsuki's direction, the blond boy felt like he felt something familiar. But before he could even think hard about it, the car started moving again that snapped him off of his train of thoughts.

Katsuki could only silently sit on his seat again, looking at the car's ceiling as he thought of the shop's name in his head. A feeling of familiarity still lingers within Katsuki and he didn't know why.

"Belles Fleurs..."

note

Bakuhatsu-kai (爆発ー会) comes from the word Bakuhatsu which means explosion and the suffix -kai means king/s.

Akuyaku-gumi (悪役組) literally means villain troupe or something like that.

Belles fleurs means beautiful flowers in french.