03

"Katsuki." the blond slammed his body into the couch, handing another cigarette stick to his mouth for him to light but it was immediately snatched away from him.

Another pair of crimson colored orbs narrowed upon Katsuki and based to the tone of their voice, he immediately knew that she was pissed, "Get your ass off my couch. It's time for me to watch my drama."

"I was the first one here, sit s'mwhere else." Katsuki boredly replied while making himself comfortable in the couch.

Before Katsuki could even shut his eyes close, he already found himself on the ground while arching his back in pain after hitting the ground. His eyes shut a glare at the person who did it to him as ge fumed in anger.

"You may be the current boss of Bakuhatsu-kai, but I will not tolarate such attitude. Now get off, stupid son." Katsuki groaned as he tussled his ash blond locks out of annoyance. He gnash his teeth together while stomping away from the living room.

The only one who can actually land a fist on the iron fist himself was his mother, Mitsuki. The only female boss that led the Bakuhatsu-kai during her golden years of reigning. His mother isn't someone you can joke and fool around with, and you would not want it when she pissed.

There was also this one time when Katsuki heard one of Mitsuki's men that back when she was still highschool, someone tried to mug her and steal her stuff while she was heading home from school but ended up losing his dingdong after Mitsuki crushed them without showing mercy.

But before Katsuki could leave the room permanently, Mitsuki called to his attention again, "Katsuki, I must remind you that you need to find a suitable partner soon. You will need a heir after all."

Mitsuki was worried. Though they had been talking about this from the very beginning, Katsuki was so avoidant of the topic and Mitsuki couldn't help but to be anxious for her son.

"I KNOW THAT! DAMMIT!" and as expected, Katsuki was reminded again of the responsibilities he was burdened with. He stormed off the room, leaving Mitsuki no room to reply.

It's not like he had no interest in anybody, but it was hard to find that someone to feel comfortable with for him to stay his lifetime with. All the candidates for marriage that his mother showed him, none of them really made a spark with him.

He wasn't interested in romance, or rather, he refuse to take interest with it. It was a waste of time and it would only hinder his work as a boss. Though love wasn't really necessary in his business, but as long as he gets an heir to continue, there will be no problem.

But some part of Katsuki never felt like participating in a loveless marriage. Being a yakuza, Katsuki knew that he won't experience a natural lifestyle but there was a part of himself wanting to be normal for once. Living carelessly and freely which is impossible since he is a yakuza, and a boss to top all of it.

Katsuki dropped himself on his futton as soon as he reached his room. Slamming the wooden sliding door shut and letting himself drown in the soft futton laid on the tatami mat flooring.

But right before he could even close his eyes to sleep, his phone rang from inside his pocket. He could only curse under his breath before accepting the call which was from Kirishima.

"The fuck do you want, shitty hair?" Katsuki rolled over to lay his back against the tatami floorings, his eyes narrowed on the ceiling while waiting for Kirishima to reply.

"I told you, it's Kirishima!" Katsuki rolled his eyes as he heard Kirishima whine in the other side of the line, "but anyways, Masaru-san had left you a message that you should need to attend one of our guys' funeral. It is set today."