51

"(y/n)cchiiiii~ my baby bird~!" Hawks launched himself towards you and greeted you with the tightest hug he ever gave you.

You bit your lower lip as you tried to stop your tears from falling as you hugged the man back, "Hawks-niisan."

You are currently inside the snake pit, a safe haven for Benzaiten members that was built by Aizawa and Hawks so that they can stay away from Shigaraki's radar. It's been years since Benzaiten was officially disbanded and some members are now working under Akuyaku-gumi.

Aizawa shook his head as he also placed his palm on the top of your head, "look at you all grown up, you brat." he chuckled.

"Uh yeah, we're grown up too, so could you greet us too?" Dabi raised a brow as he pouted after Hawks and Aizawa blatantly ignored his existence.

Shinso snickered as he looked at his friend, "Too bad for you, Touyan~" he said while looking at Dabi with a goofy smile plastered on his lips.

"Shut up, I'll punch you." Dabi pouted as he looked away while crossing his arms. He looked like a kid throwing tantrums but you didn't mind him, but instead you could only sigh in relief as you are now sure that everyone is safe.

Hawks and Aizawa aged for sure. Hawks already had a stubble under his chin and Aizawa definitely grew out his hair. You laughed at the thought of them being old men already.

"hik....(y/n)....our baby bird is so grown up.....sob.....we missed every special occasions....Niichan is so ashamed of himself~~~" Hawks was already sobbing and his nose was also leaking because of his crying.

You tried to pat his back but his crying got even loud, making Aizawa's eyes twitch in irritation before he decided to pull Hawks away from you by grabbing the back of his collar.

"Stop it, you idiot. You're creepy." Aizawa commented before he shoved a tissue roll he got from the table to Hawks.

Hawks pouted before he sulkily moved away from you while scratching his head, "owwie." he whined.

You sighed before you slumped onto the black velvet couch beside you and crossed your legs as you scanned the whole interior of the room, "Aizawa. You did a great job." you nodded at him.

Aizawa flinched but he regained his composure almost immediately. He suddenly remembered what you told him before you departed from the pier of Osaka.

"Aizawa." you called him, your grip around your duffel bag that contained all your files and necessities.

Aizawa silently watched you, waiting for you to continue. Your lips were trembling, and your heart was shattered as you realized that this will be the last time you'll see your family.

"A-Aizawa...." your voice broke, "Build a place for all the members of Benzaiten."

"You're really selfless, aren't ya?" Aizawa chuckled before his arms spread and hugged you one last time. And that time, the warmth you felt from the person you considered as family made your tears burst out like rain pouring down.

"Aizawa...I don't want to leave." you cried, panting heavily as you tried to catch your breath. The pain you felt is suffocating, you can't bear it.

It seemed like all your rationality flew off the roof. You felt so confused and broken that you can't even say that you were stable. Aizawa saw that, he felt the same, but he promised Nana that he will keep you safe—that's why all he can do was tighten his embrace around you.