32

"(y/n)!" Katsuki's pupil started to shake as soon as he saw the familiar figure of a woman standing in front of Amatsuki.

You stood there with a stoic look on your face but your lips was the opposite. You were flashing a benign smile and that was what shook Katsuki to his core even more.

What is she doing ?!

Katsuki whipped his head back towards Kaminari and Sero who were both avoiding his gaze out of fear. The duo didn't know who are they going to be more scared of. Was it Katsuki? Amatsuki? Or you, a daredevil who came to the devil's lair herself.

"Who are you?" Amatsuki said in a low tone, but his voice was grim as if he was already threatening you.

Katsuki was about to butt in when Amatsuki spike again, sending him a piercing glare, "Do not move." He said.

Katsuki immediately knew that Amatsuki wasn't giving him an option. It was an order. Amatsuki was furious. A vein started to pop on Amatsuki's temples as his eyes began to focus on the (h/c) haired girl in front of him.

"I heard you've been talking shit. So I came here to talk to you personally, sir." You replied with a nonchalant tone in your voice. Kaminari closed his eyes shut after hearing such scary response from you.

"Do you know who are you talking to?" Amatsuki's brows raised as the corners of his lips shot upwards, giving you a sneer.

Your hands inside your pockets gripped the brass knuckles tightly as you gave him back the exact smile that he was giving you. Katsuki's shoulders slumped as he started to feel even more nervous after seeing you like that. It was like a whole different (y/n) was standing right now.

Why does she have that aura? She doesn't seem like a normal flower shop owner to me.

That's what Amatsuki thought. It was making him look forward even more. Amatsuki thought what will you do now. Will you get on your knees and beg? Or will you fight him? It's that simple.

You let out a sigh before you glared back.

"Why? Do you even have the qualifications to be recognized by me?" You said back, making Katsuki, Kaminari and Sero's jaws drop.

Even Tetsutetsu who was still on his knees felt scared. It wasn't because Amatsuki was smiling brightly because he was pissed, it was because you were really scary. Yakuzas have a distinct aura that surrounds them that make people flinch and avert their gazes once they meet one.

And that was the scary part because you had the the same aura that Amatsuki has. It was dominating and stern. As if you were not scared at all. It was different, yet it was strong enough to make Amatsuki scoff before he clenched his fists.

Who are you?

"You are not qualified to step here. I will make sure that you regret even talking back to me." Amatsuki chuckled but his brows were still clashing.

Katsuki's body subconsciously moved on its own as he started to walk towards you and Amatsuki. He couldn't help but to grind his teeth as he was already in a state where his mind was confused if he was really angry or was he afraid.

"Qualification to stay? I don't need such bullshit. I came here because I want you to listen to me whether you like it or not." You strikes back, making Katsuki flinch.

Dammit (y/n)! I know you're stubborn but why do you have to be stubborn now?!

"Hah!" Amatsuki let out a sigh of disbelief. He couldn't even muster something to say back after hearing that. He was flabbergasted.