50

"B-boss! You can't-" Sero was shoved aside after trying to block Katsuki's way towards the flower shop.

Even though he was battered up and Twice even put a hole on his side, he was still strong enough to take down anyone who is in his way.

"Holy mother of...." Kirishima couldn't help but to be speechless after seeing mountain of unconscious men laying on the floor of the flower shop.

Everything, from the hanging flowers down to the pots were destroyed. Even the counter where you used to pack the bouquets was also broken into half. Katsuki felt shivers crawl his skin.

"Who did this....this is messed up." Mina commented as she shook her head at the sight of the destructive blows on the men's faces on the ground.

Katsuki scoffed as he used his hand to comb his blond, spiky hair back, "(y/n). She fucking did this. What a badass." he sighed before he started laughing.

That's my girl. That's my wife right there.

Mina staggered back as she covered her mouth with her hand while her gaze was focused on the unconscious men on the floor, "she did....? holy shit, I can't even last a fight without fainting once or twice...seriously....?"

"Not bad, aneki! Well she did beat up Tetsutetsu's ass before so I expected as much." Sero laughed as he picked up a man who was starting to get conscious from the floor and made him face Katsuki.

"Holy shit, Tetsutetsu?" Mina's eyes widen as she ask to reconfirm what she just heard.

Sero nodded proudly while grinning. But Katsuki was different. He wasn't smiling anymore at all. It was terrifying that even Kirishima, who was his best buddy, gulped out of nervousness.

Katsuki grabbed the guy's hair and lifted his head up just to make him meet his crimson irises. The man's face was brutally battered up and there were bruises in his face that was bleeding.

"Where's (y/n)? What's the big deal on entering this place?" Katsuki asked in a grim tone. He sounded like he was about to kill the man but he was being patient.

Katsuki immediately went over to the flower shop as soon as he got away from Toga. He was able to come after the police showed up in the place where they fought and there was no choice but to withdrew that time because they might get locked up in jail if the cops caught them. There were no exact result during the fight so no one could really tell who wom but by the looks of it, Katsuki was able to protect his turf from Toga and Twice.

"Heh." The man laughed but Katsuki, who was pissed at the moment didn't let that go.

The man's face twisted sidewards after Katsuki smacked his cheek. Katsuki did that without flinching nor blinking a bit.

"If you don't answer right now, I will murder you." And he wasn't joking. He is the strongest man in Musutafu and he didn't care if it goes down.

The man whimpered as he felt the excruciating pain after Katsuki's blow on his cheek before he nodded off, "Sh....shigaraki told us to take the girl so that....he can use it against you....but we didn't expect...."

"Expect what?" It was Kirishima's turn to ask the guy but the guy started to cry.

His eyes were dilating as he grabbed Katsuki's clothes while shaking his head in fear. His lips were trembling as if he was struggling to say what he was trying to say.

"Answer him." Katsuki ordered which made the man flinch back and started to take his hand off from Katsuki.

The man's gaze slowly went down on the floor. He was kneeling and he couldn't raise his head out of fear. Never in his whole life did he felt scared as he was right now.