Chapter 65

I climb out of bed and shiver at the cold air coming through the window. Fred is always warm at night so he opens the window. I walk out of Fred and I's room to see the Twins sitting on the couch. I smile and sit on the chair next to them. Fred looks up from the newspaper and winks at me. I grin and grab my book off of the coffee table. I get lost in the pages of the book easily. 

The day has passed fairly swiftly and Fred and I are sitting on the kitchen counter just talking. However are talking quickly comes to a stop when we hear someone banging on the doors of the shop. I jump off of the counter and run down the stairs and to the doors. I see Remus standing there and I open the doors to let him inside. He looks quite distraught so I ask,"What happened Remus?" Fred and George reach us and Remus says,"Dumbledore is dead, and I know who did it." I gasp at the news and turn around to Fred. He wraps me in a hug and I can feel my breathing become irregular. I am now gasping for air and everything is blurry. I hear Fred tell George to go get the Calming Draught from the top drawer of my dresser. This panic attack is far worse than any I have had before. Remus tells Fred to set me on the ground so I am sitting. Fred does as he told and George comes back with the vile of Calming Draught. Fred grabs it and opens it quickly. He hands it to me and I drink it as fast as possible in order to get the anxiety under control. After a few moments my breathing becomes normal again and I can see straight. I turn to Remus and ask,"Will Harry be able to defeat 'You Know Who' without Dumbledore?" Remus looks a bit worried as he says,"I know he can. He was born to do this." I nod and Fred helps me off of the ground. I hug Remus and I hear him whisper,"It was Snape." I pull out of the hug and attempt to walk out the doors. Snape will pay for what he did to the Headmaster. I am so tired of people I love getting hurt. Fred grabs me by the wrist and says,"I know what youre feeling and trust me I feel the same way. But we cant do anything about it." I stop trying to get out the door and just lay my head on Fred's chest. He runs his hand through my hair. I hear Remus leave and I sigh lightly. The deaths have only begun. But I swear that none of the people I love will be hurt.