Chapter 77

I walk with Ron to the door of the Burrow. I hate to see him leave, but he says he has to. I hug him tightly before walking off so I dont have to watch him leave. I walk up the stairs and into the Twins old room. George is packing the last of his things and Fred is going through some new ideas for the shop. I step in front of Fred and he immediately pulls me into his lap. I smile and look at some of the ideas he has written down. I smile when Fred pecks my neck. I grabs his hands and wrap them around my waist. I set down the list of ideas and Fred rests his chin on my shoulder. George finishes packing and says,"Im gonna start saying my goodbyes. You two should do the same... well after youre done making out like weirdos." I grab a pillow off of Fred's bed and chuck it at George. He laughs and runs out the door. I get off of Fred's lap and say,"George is right, we should go say goodbye to everyone." He nods and gets off the bed. I grab the suitcase full of our clothes and head down the stairs. 

I walk through the door of the flat and set down the suitcase. I turn to the Twins and say,"Well boys, Im gonna take a bath. Please try not to burn the building." George nods and plops down onto the couch. I grab a towel from the closet and head into the bathroom. I turn the hot water on and let the tub fill. Soap is poured into the water to create bubbles. I strip the clothes from my body and step into the hot water. I sigh out as I submerge into the water. I close my eyes and lean down so my face is the only thing above water. I feel something else in the water and my eyes snap open. I laugh when I realize that Fred is stepping into the bath. I look up at him and say,"Youre gonna flood the bathroom! At least let me move back up before you fully get in." I move back up so im sitting in the tub. Fred sits down across from me and grabs onto my hand. He interlaces our fingers and I cant help but smile. I close my eyes again and Fred asks,"How are you feeling, love?" I groan and answer,"Im just so stressed, physically and mentally. My body aches from being in the snow so long and from practicing my spells in my free time. Im mentally stressed from the past 6 years and just the overall anxiety I have that im going to loose more people." Fred frowns and says,"Well today is a de-stress day. We will just focus on the good parts of our lives and if you get luck I just might help fix your aching body." I smile and lean forward, my lips catch his and I can already feel some of the stress melt away. We pull away from the kiss for air and I say,"Id love to de-stress. But we better hurry up and get washed before we really do end up flooding the bathroom." Fred's laugh echoes through the small room and I smile. His laughter always makes me feel better. I start to wash up and think about the day ahead of us.