Chapter 78

Fred and I get out of the bathtub and head into our room. The fluffy towel around my body feels warm an cozy. I sit on the edge of the bed and Fred moves so he is kneeling behind me. His hands come up to my shoulders and he starts massaging them. I groan at the feeling and he chuckles. His hands work there way across my shoulders and up my neck. Fred stops the massaging and leaves a trail of kisses across my shoulders. I giggle at his actions and turn around so I am facing him. His lips meet mine in a swift kiss. He hops off of the bed and walk over to the closet. He grabs a sweatshirt and tosses it at me. I slip it over my head and smile when I realize it reaches my knees. All of his shirt are like dresses on me. Fred puts on a pair of sweatpants and comes back over to the bed. He takes out his wand and lights a bunch of candles that are sitting on the dresser. The room is lit with a warm glow now and I move so I am straddling Fred, who is laying on the bed. He grins and asks,"I thought today was a relax day?" I giggle and say,"Im not trying to do anything cheeky, Freddie. I just wanted cuddle." He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me into him. My head is resting on his chest and I can hear his heart rate increase the slightest bit. I whisper up to him,"Is being close to me flustering you?" He whispers back,"Babe, youre in my sweatshirt and youre super close to me. Of course Im a bit flustered. Youre just beautiful." I blush at his words and kiss his neck.