Chapter 43

Its October 5th and Harry has invited a bunch of students to some bar in Hogsmeade. I meet the Twins at the bottom of the stairs and we start walking towards Hogsmeade. Fred grabs my left hand and George grabs my right. They swing my arms back and forth making me laugh. I cant complain because their hands are fairly warm. 

We all sit on a bunch of stools and benches waiting for the meeting to begin. Harry walks up to the front and talks about his run in with a certain dark wizard. Everyone else starts to believe him more and more. Harry clears his throat,"We need to start a club or something so we can actually learn fighting techniques in case Hogwarts is invaded." Everyone agrees and someone asks,"Who is going to lead this club?" Harry shrugs and Ginny says,"Harry should do it." Everyone looks around before nodding and agreeing. Hermione says,"So then it's settled,Harry is in charge." We all leave the bar and head back to the school. I look over at Fred and say,"I hope this works." He nods,"Me too." 

Its been a week since we met at the bar and we finally get to have our first real meeting. We meet in the room of requirement. I walk into the room and overhear Ginny saying that this group is called Dumbledores Army, D.A. for short. I look around and spot the Twins. I walk over to them and ask,"How well do you think Harry will teach us?" George ponders the question and responds,"I think he can do it." Fred nods and Harry says,"Today I will be teaching you how to duel. Today it will be Stupefy." He teaches us how to cast it and a death eater dummy appears. Harry smiles and asks,"Ginny mind trying it out?" Ginny nods and steps forward. She casts the spell and the dummy goes flying. Ginny smiles and steps back. Everyone takes turns casting the spell. It is finally my turn and I step up. I ready my wand and think of protecting the people I love. I stare at the dummy and yell,"Stupefy!" The dummy sails across the room farther than anyone else had gotten it. I stare at the dummy shocked but smile a bit when Fred and George begin clapping. I walk over to them and kiss Fred's cheek. I hear someone whisper,"Did you see how far Weasley's girl got that dummy to go?" I grin at the name and study the next person to practice the spell.