Chapter 17

a.n. This is going to be a shorter chapter but will include a bit of a plot twist. 

Its only a week before school ends for the year and I can tell you now that im going to be miserable without the Twins this summer. Im sitting in Potions trying to take my final. The first half is written and the second half is actually making a potion. At the moment im on the second to last question when I can feel someone's stares. I turn and see Ron staring at me from across the room. I make a silly face at him as a joke and we get back to our tests. Finally! Im done with the written part of the test. Now I just have to make a simple potion. Luckily its just making the antidote to common poisons. I mix together Bezoar,Mistletoe Berries,and Unicorn Horns. I raise my hand to signal Snape that I am done with my exam and he walks over. He studies the parchment and the potion before saying,"Well done Miss Williams." He looks up and says loudly,"50 points to Ravenclaw for having one of their members finish my exam first." He then does something I never expected, he faintly smiles down at me before walking off. I pull out my Astronomy book and read until the end of class.

Im sitting with Fred and George at their table since everyone gets to sit at any table they would like in the last week of school. George turns to me and says,"So do you think we will hear any interesting howlers today?" I giggle and say,"I sure hope so. The one Seamus got the other day was quite funny." The Twins nod in agreement and we finally hear the owls flying in. I see my family owl fly up to me and drop a letter in front of me. That's odd, I wasnt expecting a letter. I open it and see my mother fantastic handwriting. I read what it says in my head. I can feel the tears come flooding as I read more and more of the letter. After reading the last sentence I run out of the great hall in tears.I can hear Fred and George's calls but I sprint up to my room and start crying even more. I take out the letter and read the last few sentences out loud to myself, "So because of my new job we shall be moving to America, there you will go to Ilvermony. I am so sorry dear." I could barely stand the thought of leaving Fred and George for the summer, but for the rest of my life? I can feel my heart shatter in my chest and I bury my head into my pillow and sob.