Chapter 13

Im nudged awake by the Twins. George smirks and whispers,"Merry Christmas sleepy head. Everyone but us three are still sleeping. What do you say we pull a few pranks?" I smile and nod my head. Fred helps me out of the huge blanket fort. I swear I am light as a feather to that boy. We sneak into Ron and Harry's room and get to work. Fred leaves the room for a few minutes and then comes back with a bucket. I dont even want to know where he found that. He looks to me and whispers, "Wanna cast the spell?" I nod excitedly and take out my wand. I point my wand at the bucket and whisper,"Aguamenti." The bucket quickly fills with ice cold water. George does the levitating spell so it hovers over Ron. Fred takes shaving cream he found in Percy's dresser and puts in on Harrys hand. Fred and I sneak into Hermiones room and Fred casts a spell so her hair turns neon pink. George is still levitating the bucket of water over Ron so Fred and I stand in the common room. Fred glances over to me and says,"Would you like to do the honors milady." I giggle and respond,"Certainly." I think it over for a few seconds before cupping my hands around my mouth and shouting,"FIRE!!" I hear Hermione and Harry shout. I then hear the sound of George dumping the ice cold water on his younger brother. Rons screams fill the air. George rushes out of the boy's room and then sprints out of the common room. Fred and I whip our heads to each other before following George down the hall. 

After about 20 minutes of hiding out in the hallway, the three of us walk back into the common room. We see Harry and Ron at the Christmas tree in the corner opening gifts. They glare at us before continuing the gift opening. Fred and George grab their presents and then walk with me to the Ravenclaw common room. I answer the riddle then walk towards the beautiful tree in the middle of the room. I see a few presents from my family and grab them. But then a medium sized present with a golden bow catches my eye. I lean down and see a present dressed to me but from... Molly Weasley? I look over to the Twins and they both smile. George says, "Our mother made you something." I smile and open the present. I gasp as I pull out a pull out a blue jumper that has my first initial on the front. I look over at George and ask, "Why did your mother make this for me?" He smirks and says, "Freddie mentions you in his letters sometimes and talks about how your colder than ice all the time." I blush and look at Fred and say, "Are you talking to you momma about me?" (Your welcome Euphoria fans) Fred blushes and says, "Well you are our best friend." I get up and rush into my room and slip on a black skirt that reaches mid-thigh and the new jumper I received. I rush back out and show off the outfit. I see Fred blush and George elbow him. I put my other presents in my room. The three of us walk down to the great hall for breakfast. This morning has been perfect... well it was until I run into Draco,Crabbe,Goyle, and Pansy.