Gross! Get A Room!!

It had been about an hour and me and Harry were still in my room. But instead of standing and hugging, we were laying on my bed. My head on his chest, his arm around my waist, and we were just talking. About anything and everything.

"Lexia, I really have missed you. You know that right?" Harry said, pulling me closer to him and kissing my forehead.

"I know, Haz. And I've missed you too." I said with sincerity in my voice.

I missed these times, the day before he left for X Factor, he had stayed at my house. All we did that night was talk, like we would never see each other again. We shed a few tears, but not many.

*Flashback*

"Remember in like 2nd grade when we got married?" Harry said chuckling a little.

"Yes! You were the cutest 2nd grader ever. Standing there with a flower, a watermelon ring pop, and we even had our friends attend the wedding." I said smiling at the memory. Yes it was true, we did that sappy clichéd get married when you're a kid thing. We got married under a cherry tree, in the spring time, when the tree had just started to bloom it's beautiful blossoms.

"You were so cute. In your white summer dress, with your white flats and the pretty pink flower in you curly hair. I honestly have to say, that was the moment I truly fell in love with you. All these years and I've fallen for my childhood best friend." Harry said with a smirk forming on his lips.

"Really? You've kept a love for me after all these years?" I asked in shock.

"Well, I mean yeah Lexia, always. It's always been you, don't you know that?" He asked, concern filling his voice.

"Well, no. I mean, I just don't get it. There are plenty of more beautiful girls out there. Haz, you could have anyone. Why me?" I asked, still shocked, but concerned.

"Oh Lexia, I love you because you're beautiful and you don't have to try, you have a great personality, you aren't afraid to show me the real you, you aren't as girly as most of your friends are, you're here for me as I am for you, and most importantly, you're my best friend. Nobody will ever be able to take the title from you, I've been in love with you since we were 7 or 8, you complete me, Lex, you truly are my other half." Harry said, pepping himself up on his elbows so he's looking down on me. And in that moment, he looked absolutely more perfect than ever before. The way his messy curls looked, with his bright green eyes sparkling, full of love and kindness. And before I knew it, he was leaning down. I knew what he was doing, and I was scared. Sure we kissed earlier, but I have no clue how to do this.

"Harry? What ar-" I started to say, but was cut off by his lips molding into mine. The kiss was sweet and passionate. The way our lips moved in sync, everything was perfect. He had deepened the kiss by rolling on top of me, not putting all his weight as to crush me, but enough to know he was in control. He quickly broke the kiss and leaned into my ear.

"Tell me if I'm going to far.." He whispered into my ear. Sending shivers down my spine. I quickly nodded with barely enough time to respond before his lips found mine again. I had no clue what I was doing, but it felt right. All of a sudden he was licking my bottom lip, I hadn't a clue what to do so I just kind of waited.

"Open your mouth, Lexia. I won't bite you, I promise." He murmured against my lips. I did as I was told and opened my mouth. I was greeted by Harry's tongue finding mine. He smiled into the kiss. "You're so inexperienced, I love it." He said into my lips.

"I-I-I don't know what to do.." I said breaking the kiss, embarrassed and looking anywhere but his face.

"Hey, princess. It's okay. I don't expect you to know how to kiss, I know I was your first. Listen, if I'm going too fast, tell me and I'll slow down. In fact, we don't even have to do anything. We can just lay here and talk." He said, giving me a soft, reassuring smile.

"Haz, I want to kiss you, I really do, but I have no clue what to do, you know that." I said trailing off, blushing from embarrassment and suddenly being interested in my duvet.

"Hey, it's okay, babe. We don't have to do anything, in the future we can do stuff. But we don't have to now." He said lifting my chin up with his index finger and looking into my eyes.

"I know, I want to, but I think it'd be better if we waited." I said giving him a small smile.

"And that is completely fine with me, love. But, one more." He said kissing my lips softly. When he pulled away he kissed my nose and pulled me close to him. And the rest of the night we just laid there, cuddled, and talked until we fell asleep.

*End of Flashback*

Louis P.O.V.

"I know, Haz. And I've missed you too." Was all I heard when I decided to go check on Harry and Alexia. They still hadn't come downstairs

"Well Lexia, I think we'd better start heading downstairs. They're probably getting suspicious." Harry said, I could hear him shifting in the bed and lightly putting his feet on the ground. Deciding not to get caught I quietly ran downstairs to the rest of the lads.

"Why are you in such a rush, Lou?" Zayn said curiously.

"I was spying in Alexia and Harry and had to get downstairs before they saw me." I whispered to the group just in time for the lovebirds to come downstairs.

"Well you two look happy." Liam said smirking at Harry.

"Yeah, what took you so long? I missed you Hazza!" I complained getting up and jumping into his arms.

"Uhm, we were just catching up..That's all." Alexia said blushing like crazy. 'Awe, how cute.'

"What do you guys wanna do?" Harry asked walking over and sitting on the couch, pulling Alexia onto his lap even though she was going to sit on the floor in front of him.

"Haz, you know I don't like sitting on people's laps.." She whispered barely audible for me to here.

"I know, babe. But get over it, you're been sitting on my lap since we were kids when there were no other seats." He whispered back, quieter than her.

"I know! Let's play truth or dare!!" I exclaimed, a wicked grin playing on my face.

*Alexia's P.O.V*

"I know! Let's play truth or dare!!" Louis exclaimed, a grin on his face. What was he up to..?

Unfortunately the boys agreed so they over ruled me, so here we are. An hour later. The dares getting pretty out of hand. Harry's in his boxers, I'm wearing Louis's shirt that barely covers my bum, Niall is dressed as Liam, Liam is hiding Zayn's hair products, and Zayn is pretending to act like Niall, therefore he's in the kitchen, Louis is holding me in his lap; his hands dangerously low on my front, Vi is in Liam's lap attempting to braid his hair, and Em is snuggled up to Niall. Interesting, right? Kind of. Now it was Louis's turn and he looked at me wickedly.

"Alexia, truth or dare?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Dare.." I said knowing I was going to regret this as soon as it came out of my mouth. He looked to me, and then to Harry. And in that moment, I partially knew what he was going to make me do..

"I dare you to kiss.."

*******************

Alright, that's all I'm writing because I have writer's block and it is NOT okay! Sorry it took so long to upload, I had finals, and then during break I was with family and having family issues.  But I'm back...Kind of, I will definitely try to update more, but no promises.  Okay, I feel as if I'm rambling, so I'm gonna go now. Kbyee!

-Helen xx