You're Almost 18! Part 2

ARGH! I went to hit spell check and accidentally hit the home button! I just spent 3 hours of writing on this one chapter! I tried to retrieve it, but it just turned back to the blank page! I'm so mad! So I have to re-type EVERYTHING D:  it won't be as good as the first time i wrote it, but here it goes..Oh and thank you for those of you who have read this far..Please, leave me feedback or something, this is my first fanfic and I don't know how good it is..

**************

 Harry's P.O.V

The clock read 6:30, which meant it was almost time for my Skype session with Alexia.  I had just gotten home from a long day of rehearsals, but if it meant I could see her beautiful face.  Wait, what am I thinking, I don't like her like that, I can't, she's my best friend, I've known her for forever.  Since we were in diapers. There is no possible way, ugh!  Maybe I should go take a shower.  I trudged my way into the bathroom and turned on the shower.  I let the water heat up as I undressed myself and turned on my music, I Am Not A Whore by LMFAO started playing and I chuckled to myself.  I got into the shower, letting the heat of the water wrap around my body, it felt good, relaxing, and calming. 

When I was done washing my hair and things I got out and wrapped a towel aroung my torso.  I went over to my closet and picked out the dark blue sweats Alexia had gotten me last year and my Jack Willis jumper.  Once I found myself comfortable, I went and sat down at the desk in the hotel room.  It was almost 7, I had a few minutes to spare so I jumped up and went back into the

bathroom to fix my hair.  It was still a little damp, but wasn't dripping anymore.  I quickly ran a comb through it and went back to the computer, but not before grabbing my phone, it was now 7:02 and I smiled to myself, I will finally get to see her face; even if it's just

over Skype.

Once I logged on I imediately called her, it rang once before connecting.

"LEXIA!!!!!" I said as soon as I saw her face.  A smile appeared across her face as I said her name in exitement.

"HARRY!!!" She said excitedly back, "I miss you so much Hazza Boo!" she said giggling.

I noticed she was wearing her neon green track shorts and a hot pink tank top.  She had her hair up in a messy bun; which looked adorable, and she wasn't wearing her glasses, she must've gotten contacts. 

The girl I had left 2 years ago was shy, quiet, a bookworm, a tomboy, and had never had a boyfriend.  But she looks like she broke out of that shell, sure she was still shy and a bookworm, but she learned to open up to people.  She's had a boyfriend, or two, I forget, but she's still innocent, happy, and beautiful.  I noticed her eyes had a hurt look in them, weren't glossy, and looked as if she were crying, her face was a little paler than usual, not the gorgeous tan it always

was, and her smile looked fake, and you could tell it had gone through a lot.  I felt bad, I always promised her I would make sure no boy ever broke her heart and I didn't keep it.  Whatever her ex did hurt her bad, and when I meet him he'd better wish he didn't.

"I miss you too! and hey! You know that name bugs me!" I said pouting as she called me the nickname she gave me when we were kids.  Pouting didn't work very well, because I could feel the grin threatening to appear on my face.

"Oh Haz, you know you will always love that nickname! And besides, it HAS to be your favorite! I came up with it!" She said winking at me. I just giggled, I knew I could never hate that name, she gave it to me when we were like 8!

"I know, I know.  But you know how I am." I said with a wink.  Then I heard a sudden door slam and then yelling.

"HONEY I'M HOOOMMMMEEEE!" Louis said as he appeared on screen.