You're Almost 18! Part 1

Once the movie was over the girls and I decided on what to do next,

"Hmmm, we could go to the mall or go to the park?!" Emmy suggested, but sadly neither Vi or I felt like going anywhere, so we ended up staying at Vi's for the afternoon.

"So Lex, your birthday is in a few days!  What are the plans?  Are you and your mum going to do something?  Or is it our turn to take you out this year?!"  Vi asked eagerly.

"Uhhhm, I'm not for sure yet.  I actually just kind of wanted to sit around and do nothing all day, or maybe have a few friends over or something?  I don't want to go all out, just simple..."  I said trailing off into thought

What did I wanna do for my birthday this year?  I know I definitely do NOT want a huge party like last year.  Maybe just have Vi, Emmy, and a few other friends over and just hang out.  I'm sure mum will be working, and maybe I'd get a call or Skype session with Harry.  He never forgets to tell me happy birthday, last year he actually got me a gift, a nice little heart necklace, it was nothing big, Harry knew I didn't like big things, but it was big enough to get noticed.  It's my favorite piece of jewelry, I still wear it everyday.  I hold onto it when I really miss Haz, so almost always...Oh shoot! I forgot to see if he texted back!  Oops..

I quickly grabbed my phone outta my back pocket and saw 3 new messages; 2 from Harry, and 1 from mum.  I read mum's text first:

Hey darling, just telling you I might be home a little early, we have a few things to talk about.  Nothing bad, but they do need to get discussed.  See you at home, and don't spend too much time wherever you are.  Love you!

-Mum xx

Then I opened Harry's texts:

Wow you're beautiful. I'm doing good, I miss everyone back home though..I'll be home real soon! It's a promise! But anyways, we most definitely can Skype later, so you better be looking hot for me!(; I guess you could talk to the boys too, but you know I don't like sharing you with them..  And btw Lexia, don't let that idiot get to you, you are one of the strongest girls I know.  So don't forget to flash that beautiful smile of yours and make him see what he's missing out on! Love ya girl.<3

-Harry xxxx

Oh and before I forget, it's almost your birthday missy and you haven't said what you wanted!  How can I know what to get you if you don't tell me?!?!  Well anyways, I think I know what to get you, but it's a HUGE surprise, so I'm not giving any hints! Okay well I gotta go!  Paul is yelling at me to get back to rehearsals, so I'll log on and call you later, k? Byeeee!

-Harry xxxx

I smiled at those texts, thinking of what I was going to reply...

Awe thanks Hazza!  I can't wait for you to be home! I miss you so much!  And since when do I look hot while on Skype with you?(; lol JK!  I will most definitely look cute, but not hot.  And it's up to you if the boys do Skype with us, I would sure like to say hi to them, but it doesn't matter.  And Harry, you know you NEVER have to get me anything for my birthday.  I have your friendship and that's all I care about.  You know, I still wear that necklace you gave me last year? Crazy huh?  It's my favorite, I love it so much.  It feels like whenever I see it I think you're still here with me.  But, I know you can't always be here when I need really want you here, and I will live with that.  Anyways, I'll get on around 7 o'clock? Sound good? Okay! Love you too, byeeee!

-Alexia xxxx

I locked my phone and was smiling.  I must've been smiling like an idiot because Emmy and Vi looked at me weird.

"What?" I asked still smiling.

"What are you all smiley for?  Who are you texting??" Vi asked eagerly.