I'm Sick..

It's been two days since Harry left. We had a full week together and we spent it just talking and watching movies. We did spend a little time in our clubhouse and he stole a few kisses here and there. But nothing big. I miss him so much. I finally had him and now he's gone. I miss all the boys.

But here I am, sitting on one of those chair/bed things with paper on them in a doctor's office. It's freezing cold outside and not much better in here. Mum is holding my hand reassuring everything is going to be okay. I am currently waiting for the doctor to arrive. I hate doctor's offices. They're cold, white, creepy, cold, ugly, smell weird, and did I mention they're cold? Ugh.

"Alright, Ms. Ray. How are we feeling today?" My doctor says as he walks into the room.

"Cold and tired." I mutter with a slight scowl on my face.

'Alright, do you know why you're here today?" He asked

I shook my head and looked at my mum.

"Well, we ran a few tests on you last time you were here, correct?" I nodded. "It seems we have found something and need to take some more tests." He said, this time looking at my mum. She looked at me, a small smile trying to find it's way on her face to reassure me. I look scared. I am scared. Out of my mind.

"O-Okay." I stutter, letting go of my mum's hand and slowly sliding my feet onto the floor. I looked to my mum, looking for anything really. She tried to give me a reassuring smile. One that said everything will be okay. But even I know she was scared. Maybe more scared than I am. And I don't blame her.

"Follow me if you will." The doctor instructed opening the door leading to the hallway.

"I'll be right here waiting for you, baby." My mum said as I looked back to her one last time. I slightly nodded and walked out behind the doctor.

We came back to the room about 20 minutes later. I had multiple tests done. Mostly on my heart and head though. I'm not sure what they found, they wouldn't tell me until I was back with my mum. Wich was fine with me. She was my rock, she could only try to control me.

"I will be right back, I just need to get your results." Said the doctor once I was seated with my mum next to me in his office. We were holding hands again. It was comforting. 2 minutes later the doctor came back in holding a file, silently studying it with the best poker face ever. No emotion. No hints. Nothing.

"Tell us about it, please." My mum spoke up. I was at a loss for words. He hadn't said anything yet and I couldn't speak. I knew it was bad. I just didn't know how bad.

Well, I'm sorry to inform you of this, but you have..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

I have spent the last day and a half or so locked up in my room crying. Isolating myself from the world. How could this happen to me? To mum? To my friends? To Harry? Oh Harry, I finally got him and this had to come up! I feel so terrible. I mean, it's not like I could have prevented it but still!

"Alexia? Sweetie? Can I come in?" My mum's soothing voice said from the other side of my door.

"Yes, mum." I croaked out. Scooting over, making room on my bed.

"Oh honey, I know you're sad now. And I know you're going to be sad for a while, but you can't let this stop you. It can't stop you. You're a smart, strong, happy young lady. You will get through this. I promise you. You can't let a bump in the road, no matter how big or small, stop you." She said as she sat down climbing under the duvet to hold me in her arms. Nothing felt better than this moment right now.

"I know mum, but how do I tell Harry? I have to tell him sometime. He is my best friend." I said to her.

"You don't have to tell him right now, you can wait. But if you want to tell him, you can. Just don't lay it on him all at once. You know how he is with heartbreaking news." She said as she kissed my forehead. I love my mum. But I don't think I will tell Harry just yet. But I need to tell Vi and Emmy. They do see me everyday for crying out loud.

After a while of sitting in silence with my mum, she had to go off to work. She didn't want to leave me alone, so she told me to invite the girls over. Which I agreed to.

Hey, movie night! Mum's working late, doesn't want me home by myself. Plus I have something to tell you guys..

~Alexia xx

I sent out to both and instantly got an OK. I quickly hopped into the shower, only spending 10 or so minutes in there and changed into a fresh pair of pyjamas. I was just getting everything set up downstairs when the doorbell rang and in walked my two best girl friends already in their pj's.

"Hey boo." They said at the same time.

"Hey pretty ladies." I said as I sat down and they argued over a movie. They decided on 'Despicable Me' and came and sat next to me.

Two hours later and 1 and a half bowls of popcorn later the movie was over and the credits were rolling. Emmy and Vi were looking at me intently. Knowing I was going to tell them. I had to, but I also needed to tell someone else.

"Okay, spill. What did you need to tell us?" Vi said.

"One sec." I said getting off the couch to reach my phone. I quickly dialed Louis' number.

L- Hello?

A- Oh, did I wake you?

L- Kind of, but it's alright. Did you need something?

A- Yes, but I need you to make sure you're alone where nobody can hear you. This is important, Lou.

L- Okay, one sec.

There was shuffling in the background and soon enough a door closing followed by footsteps.

L- Okay, I'm down the hallway, what's up?

A- Louis, I'm putting you on speakerphone.

I silently walked back and sat down in between Vi and Emmy. I put Louis on speaker.

L- Hi girls

V&E- Hi Lou.

V- Okay Lex, what did you need to tell us?

A- I'm sick..

L- Why doesn't someone bring you soup?

V- Why are we near you if you're sick?!

E- I don't think that's what she means..

L- What do you mean, Lexia?

A- I-I-I-

E- It's okay, just say it.

A- I have something wrong with me.

All 3- Where?

A- In my head..

V- And that makes you sick?

A- It...It uh, its a brain tumor..