Haylor

Okay guys, this isn't a new chapter, I'm sorry.  It's more of a rant.  All of you wonderful directioners have heard about Haylor right?  Well, I want you all to know whoever is sending hate to either of them has lost so many points in my book.  There is no point in hating them for liking each other.  If you so-called "Directioners" actually hate Taylor for dating Harry then there is something wrong with you.  They're happy with each other.  Let them be happy!! I'm not saying I actually ship Haylor, because I don't.  But I'm not going to send hate to her or death threats! I mean really?!  Why death threats?!  That is just beyond cruel!!  Seriously, some of you people need to learn some respect.  It is NOT okay for you to hate people because they obviously have something with each other.  And news flash:  Those of you that are like 10-13 hating Taylor need to realize, it's never going to happen.  It can't happen, Harry is more than 4 years older than you, it's considered rape.  So get over yourselves, hating her won't make him notice you.  Just sayin'.

Okay, now that my rant is over, I will continue to write the next chapter.  Thank you to those of you who have been reading, thank you to Lauramichelle and xInDeNiallx for commenting and letting me know you read my stories.  I love you guys.

-Helen xx