I Love You WIth All My Heart<3

"Uh, mum? What is this?" I asked really confused as to why there were giant cardboard cutouts of One Direction in my entryway.

"Well, since the real boys couldn't be here, why not cardboard ones?" She said with a big smile on her face. Indicating she was hiding something. "Honey, why don't Vi, Emmy, you, and me go out to dinner, considering I won't see you until late tomorrow. I made reservations The Big Lock, I know it's your favorite."

"Hmmm, okay. I'm still curious, but I'll let it slide." I said excited to go to The Big Lock. I hadn't been there in ages.

(So, I only looked up The Big Lock on Google, so I don't know the pricing and all that stuff. So please, don't hate me if I get something wrong.)

When we got to the restaurant we were seated immediately. It was so nice to be there.

"Hi, my name is Jason and I'll be your server for the night. What can I get you ladies to drink?" Jason said with a cute smile. He was a very fit guy, he had messy blond hair and very noticeable blue eyes. And from the way his shirt clung to him, you could tell he worked out.

After he got mum, Vi, and Em's orders he looked at me with a kind smile and watchful eyes. "What would you like, miss?"

"Oh, uhm, water will suit me, please." I said looking into his eyes, and smiling. He quickly scribbled it down.

"Alright, I'll be back with your drinks momentarily and take your orders." He smiled and walked away. When he came back and set our drinks on the table and asked what we would like.

"I want the Tuna Melt Ciabatta, please" Mum said, handing him her menu.

"I'll have the chicken and bacon, with no mayonnaise, please." Em said, handing her menu to Jason, with a kind smile.

"I'll have the same, please and thank you." Vi said giving her menu with a cheeky smile.

"So, Lexa, what are you going to get?" Mum asked me, with curious eyes.

"I'm think I'm gonna get the Hawaiian burger, without the egg, please." I said once again lost in his eyes while handing him my menu.

"Sure thing ladies, I'll be back with your orders momentarily." He said with a cheeky grin and walking away.

"What was that, Alexia?" Vi said, emphasizing 'that' and wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"What was what?" I asked confused.

"All of the eye contact you two made. Were you getting lost in his eyes like he was yours?" Em said eagerly.

"I have no idea what you two are talking about...Crazies.." I said, mumbling the crazies part. Just then our food showed up.

"Alright, is there anything else I can get you ladies?" Jason asked hopeful.

"Ummm, no we're good." I said answering for all of us.

"Okay, let me know if you need anything." Jason smiled and walked away.

After we finished eating Jason came, took our plates away, and handed us the bill. But before I left he came and grabbed my waist from behind. Sliding a napkin into my pocket, he leaned into my ear, "Happy Birthday, beautiful." He whispered in a flirty tone that sent shivers down my spine. He walked away before I could respond.

Snapping out of my dazed state I started walking back to the car.

"What took you so long? Were you flirting with Jason?" Vi said with a wink.

"Uh, no, I just got out of a relationship. I'm not flirting." I said with obvious annoyance in my voice.

"Okay, jeez, I was just kidding. Chill." Vi said with an eye roll.