NOT An Update, BUT PLEASE READ!!

Hi guys! SO I just wanted you all to know I have not given up on writing! I am continuing, but I'm also writing like 4-5 stories at the moment..I know what you're all thinking now, I write too many stories at once, I do. I know I do. But it's just what I do. Go ahead, judge me, see how much I care.

Anyways, for those of you who are having problems with their Wattpad app/or account on the computer or is it just me? Because legit my app has been tweaking out on me, and the actual website just started to mess up on me today too. It's really starting to frustrate me, and it doesn't help with the constant stress that I already have, and now I am having to worry about the website saving the work I have drafted, of course it is already saved onto my computer, but I have the whole stories on here and it is difficult to have to scroll all the way down and have to find where the chapter has started. I am not trying to sound moody, or bitchy, or make you all feel sorry for me, but I guess it's turning out that way..

Ohkay, on a brighter note, well, good for me, not so great for you readers, but please don't hate me! So, as some, or none, or all, of you may know, I am big on acting and am in my school's drama club, and it is that time where we are staring our Spring Play! Yaaaaay! ...no? I know, I'm a terrible person): Like I said, please don't hate me! I do write still, just not as often. But I am trying to write more! I just don't have much time anymore, I usually have a friend over on the weekends, and I hardly use Lenny (My laptop) on the weekends. I just don't have all the time in the world. Sadly. Anyways, I'm not pulling the plug on ANY of my stories, except for Summer Romance, but I pulled the plug on that one a while ago, and if you wanna know why go read it for yourself! Anyways, the good side to this note, I have completely given up on love! For the rest of my high school life I have given up on boys. I am so done and over with all the games and stuff, I am devoting my life to writing, acting, and friends and family. That is my life now, oh and helping others. I, believe it or not, do get boys chasing after me, and I do get my heart broken because I play the game. I know, an ugly person like me can get boyfriends, crazy right? I am honestly shocked. People tell me I'm pretty, so tell me what you think. On a scale of 1-10 I would say I'm a -4, I was going to put -5, but I hate odd numbers.. Anyways, yeah, tell me what you think.

Oh, and leave story ideas, chapter ideas, anything! I would love to read them! Please and thank you! I promise I am going to have a He's Back chapter up soon, it depends on when I have time to finish the chapter and have time to upload it between school, drama, and still having a social life.

Alright guys, that's about it! Also, look up SkittlesAndHelen for our little Omegle roleplay thing we made, I thought it was okay, and I am working on a new chapter for that also. Okay, by now!

❤Helen xx