The Kiss (Part 1)

*Louis's P.O.V*

"I dare you to kiss..." I faded out, looking at the shock on both of their faces, and everyone else's. it was quite funny actually, I know she hasn't had her first kiss, and everyone was going out of their way to get it, okay maybe not me or Liam, but Harry and Zayn, oh yeah. Niall could honestly care less. "Harry.." I said smiling wickedly. The look on both their faces were priceless.

"R-Really?!" Alexia stuttered and almost shouted. Harry was shocked, and happy?

"Why babe? Don't want me to be your first kiss?" He smirked making kissing sounds and faces at her. She blushed like crazy and looked to the floor.

"No, that's not it...That's not it at all.." She said trailing off, her voice full of embarrassment.

"Then kiss me. I won't bite, I promise." Harry said, as those words came out of his mouth a look of rememberance spread across Alexia's face, something I will have to ask about later.

"I-I-I- uh, okay..." She said, the nervousness obvious in her eyes. She slowly got up off my lap, being careful not to hurt me accidentally, and stood up. Harry sat up straight, motioning her towards him. Slowly she walked over to him and he pulled her onto his lap so she straddled his hips. She let out a surprised gasp at his swift actions. We all chuckled at her, well except me, I burst out laughing. He whispered something to her that none of us could hear, which disappointed me because I wanted to know! Wow I am a nosy person. They kept whispering back and forth to each other.  I was getting impatient.

"Come on lad! Kiss her already!" I yelled at Harry.

"Mate, I'm trying to see if she actually wants to kiss me, it is her fir--" Harry started to say but was cut off from Alexia's lips on his.  He was stunned at first, you could tell, but soon he relaxed and pulled her closer to him.

*****************

So this is part 1, it's not much, I know.  But I've been so busy! Maybe on Sunday I'll write a little more, but I do have a dance on Saturday, it depends on how tired I am.  Okay, bye!

-Helen xx