Is this where you kill me?

Alexia's P.O.V

We'd been driving for what feels like hours. I hated car rides, and Harry knew that. So I don't understand why he picked a place SO far away. I'll have to yell at him for that. Actually, it probably hasn't been that long, but it feels like it.

"How much longer?" I asked impatiently.

"Not long. Why? Getting antsy already?" He said, a smirk growing on his face.

"As a matter of fact, I am." I said, starting to fidget in my seat.

"Relax babe, we're almost there." He said, taking a hand off the wheel and resting it on my knee. It was strangely warm and sending tingles up my leg. Weird. Oh well. I sighed loudly, letting him know I was beyond bored. He just looked over at me and smirk, then the car jerked. I glared at him. "Oops?" He said innocently.

"Meh." I said, turning ,y head and looking out the window.

I hadn't noticed Harry's hand still on my thigh until he squeezed it to get my attention.

"We're here." He said removing his hand from me and getting out of the car and rushing to open my door for me. I quickly got out of the car, only to be blindfolded as soon as I turned around.

"What the? Harry what are you doing?!" I asked, slightly annoyed from the LONG car ride.

"Oh relax. It's nothing bad. I promise. Just trust me, Lexia." He said, putting a hand on the small of the back and one holding my hand. We were walking upstairs. I almost fell a few times. Harry just laughed and tightened his grip.

After what seemed like forever, we had finally come to a stop. It was quiet, wherever we were. "So, is this where I scream, you pull out a knife, I pull off my blindfold and run. Only for you to catch me and slit my throat?" I say, humor in my tone.

"Well, maybe not in that order." He trailed off, obviously playing around. "But no seriously, you can take off your blindfold now." The smirk obvious in his voice. So I did. I took off my blindfold. And I gasped. The sight before me was amazing.

Harry's P.O.V

I spent all week thinking of the perfect thing to do for her birthday. I had texted Violetta, Emlyn, even Alexia's mum. I was that desperate. I just couldn't think of anything to do. Well, until Dani, El, and Perrie came to the rescue. They had said take her out for the day. Take her somewhere simple, but it had meaning. A place that would mean something to her, even if she didn't remember it. I took their advice into consideration. So I spent the rest of the week planning it all out. I had people deliver all those notes to her. I planned that party for her. I was there, all of the boys were. We were just in costumes. Not ridiculous ones. But subtle enough that nobody recognised us. I even had our old friend Matthew deliver her a balloon. Everything was beginning to become perfect. I just had to think of the place. It was a lot more difficult than I anticipated. It had been so long since I had properly been home to find out more about Alexia. I mean, yeah she's my best friend and we talked everyday. But they weren't very long conversations. It was quite depressing actually.

Anyways, here we are. At my secret location for her. I probably should've told her to dress casual, but oh well. She looks so pretty, I just couldn't. But anyways, we were at the roller rink (A/N I have no idea what is in the UK, so just go with it please!). The place that started it all. It's where our mums met. Where they became best friends, and this is also where Alexia and I declared our friendship at her 4th birthday party. It was perfect.

"So, is this where I scream, you pull out a knife, I pull off my blindfold and run. Only for you to catch me and slit my throat?" She said, obviously joking.

"Well, maybe not in that order." I trailed off, obviously playing around. "But no seriously, you can take off your blindfold now." I said, smirking at her. She seemed to take her time with taking off the blindfold, but when she did I heard her gasp. I take it she remembers?

"So, you like it?" I asked her, hoping for a good answer.

"It's amazing Haz. I haven't been here since we were kids." She said looking at me with loving, excited, and happy eyes. I haven't seen her this happy in a long time. It's a good feeling to know I can make her happy.

"Well, we have this place rented out, so lets enjoy it while we can." I said, giving her a dimpled smile. Making her blush in return. But she could care less right now.

"Let's go then!!" She practically yelled, tugging on my arm and pulling me over to get our skates. Today was going to be a good day.

******************************************

I know it's SUPER short, I know I promised an update, so here it is! I promise within the next few days I'll have a better chapter! Please keep faith in me!

And if it works, I don't know if it will or not, I'm going to have a picture on the side of Alexia's dress because it didn't work in the last chapter! Okay bye!!(:

-Helen xx

P.S. it's a terrible quality picture! Obviously my computer/photobucket hate me!):