The Kiss (Part 2)

Alexia's P.O.V

I don't know what came over me really. I guess it was Louis' constant nagging for him to kiss me already, but I'm glad I did it. It was a moment of confidence. Have you ever seen We Bought A Zoo? Where the one guy says you only need 20 seconds of confidence? Well that's what I did with my 20 seconds, and boy, was it the best 20 seconds ever.

When I placed my lips on Harry's he was tense at first, but when he realized what was going on he realxed and pulled me closer. It was a sweet, soft, passionate kiss. It was better than the last time we kissed. He had placed his hands on my thighs and started to get up, suddelnt I felt the couch under me and Harry starting to position himself so he wasn't crushing me. Obviously forgetting we weren't alone in the room he slid his tongue across my bottom lip. I got scared and broke the kiss, out of breath. He pressed his forehead against mine and slowly opened his eyes, they were confused, happy, and filled with joy. He then looked up and noticed everyone gawking at us, well, all except Louis who had a huge grin on his face.

"Well, this is awkward.." I said trailing off, attempting to push Harry off of me.

Thankfully he got up, only for me to be mindlessly pushing him, so he face planted on the floor..oops?

"Sorry Hazz.." I said appologetically, just then the phone started to ring. I quickly got up to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is Alexia Ray there?" A manly voice said on the phone.

"Yes, this is she." Deciding it was serious I stepped out onto the back porch and shut the sliding glass door.

"Hi, this is Doctor Andrews, do you remember coming in for a checkup a few weeks ago?" He said concerned.

"Y-Yes, I remember." I said, my voice shaking. I had remembered going in for a checkup, but they had to take some tests because he saw something he wouldn't tell me about.

"Well, I just got your test results back, I'm afraid to inform of this, but you have cancer. I am very sorry, we would like you to come into the office next week and run some tests, we caught it at an early stage, but it still could be bad."

"How can I-Are you seri-I-Yes sir, I'll be there. Thank you for telling me. Have a good night." And with that I hung up the phone, swallowed the lump forming in my throat, and walked back inside, I had to at least act like everything was alright. I didn't want anyone to worry. I quietly shut the curtains and placed the phone back on the charger thing.

"So who was that?" Louis asked with a cheeky grin.

"Oh, wrong number. Why are you smiling like tha-" I asked but then remembered I'm wearing nothing but my under garmets and his t-shirt. Quickly running up the stairs and locking my door before anyone could come in I ran to my dresser, opened my pajama drawer and took out my favorite pair of boxers. Okay, maybe they weren't boxers, but they're short enough to be considered boxers, girl boxers that is. They were my green ones that had 'LOVE PINK' across the bum. I then went to my closet and picked out my lowest cut tank top, then going back to my dresser I picked out my pink push-up bra and matching lace booty shorts, also from Victoria's Secret. I figure if Louis is going to be pervy, might as well give him something to look at.

Quickly changing into that and throwing Louis' shirt back on I noticed it barely covered up my boxers. Perfect. I thought to myself. I slowly opened my door and walked down the stairs.

Harry's P.O.V.

"So who was that?" Louis asked Alexia when she walked back in, he was giving her the cheekiest smile I had ever seen him give.

"Oh, wrong number. Why are you smiling like tha-" She started to say and then looked down at her appearence. She looked up blushing and then bolted up the stairs, slamming her door and locking it.

"Wow Lou, you would." I said sarcastically at him. He started to babble on and on but I had zoned out, thinking back to the kiss that happened only moments ago. It was so soft and sweet. Like last time, but this time she seemed to know what she was doing. I had been lost in my own little world, otherwise I wouldn't have let it get as far as I did.

Apparently I had been thinking for quite some time and was pulled out of my thoughts when Louis yell something.

"Damn girl, if that wasn't my favorite shirt, I'd let you keep it because it looks so good on you."

She was blushing, but went to sit back down on Louis' lap. But before she did she started to play with the hem of his shirt, and slowly pulled it off. Only to reveal some really short shorts and a very low-cut shirt. It's be an understatement to say she looked hot.

"Damn, all those years of cheer, volleyball, swim, and track paid off, Lex." I said to her accidentally. I slapped my hand over my mouth and laid on the floor mentally slapping myself.

She did look good though.

And I had kissed her.

Life is good.

******************

So this is it, I'm sorry if it's terrible. I'm sorry for taking so long. I'm sorry for giving her cancer. And I'm sorry for making her sound like a whore. Oh and sorry if there is any grammatical errors, I didn't do spell check. Anyways, Laura, if this is too graphic, just tell me. Okay guys, I think that's it.

Comment/Vote/Fan please? I don't ever ask!

KBye!

-Helen xx