He's Back..(1D Fanfic)

Dear Diary,

I know, it's been a while since I've written in you.  Yes, I am truly sorry,but I have been dealing with so much right now, I couldn't bare not writing in you again.  So here I am, writing in you as if I haven't in a day or so, but the truth is, it's been months since I've written in you; 6 to be exact; you see, I was so caught up with this guy, and when we started dating I guess I just sort of forgot I had a diary.

Well anyways, I think it's time for me to think about what to write before I go ranting on and on in you like old times...

Goodbye for now.

XoXo, Alexia Jade Ray<3

Now I know what you're thinking, I'm just another girl facing everyday problems, ranting into a diary, hoping someday to find true love, blah, blah, blah.  Well the truth is, most of that is right,  but oh well.  Most girls my age do that too.  And before you go and start judging me, you should know, I am DEFINITELY not like most girls my age.  Oh no, I am not as skinny as a twig, as pretty as can be, or as normal as possible, but honestly, all those things are WAY overrated. Don't you think?

Oh dear! I am so sorry, I have completely forgotten to introduce myself.  My name is Alexia Jade Ray; now I know, that is an unusual name, I mean how many people do you know with the name Alexia or has the last name Ray?  I wouldn't think many... But anyways, I am not skinny, nor fat; I have been blessed with curves some girls would kill to havethey have to be bone skinny to be pretty, but honestly; most guys want curves.  I am not tall, but I am not freakishly short either, I am 5'3 1/2; which to me; and most guys, is perfect height. Uhmm, lets see, what else? Oh I have long brunette hair, but I've always hated my hair color so I dyed it black, and I have blue eyes a lot of people think are fake, but they aren't; they are a light blue in the center and get deeper towards the whites of my eyes and have little black lines going through them looking like broken glass.  uhm, I am not the girliest girl out there, but I am definitely not a tomboy.  I have 2 best girl friends named Violetta and Emlyn. Yes, Emlyn, not Emily; but I call them Vi and Emmy for short. 

Now I know, they both have very different names, but they are both very different people.  We all have different personalities, Violetta is tall, strawberry blonde, sort of curvy, and very tombboyish, she had pretty hazel eyes that almost always stayed green, but she could never accept that fact. Also, she is the second oldest in our group, and I've known her the longest.

While Emlyn was a little shorter than I, she was a fun spirit, always knew what to say and when to say it, she was blonde also, but dyes her hair to a nice auburn color, she had beautiful blue eyes that changed with her mood.  She was sort of curvy, but not as developed as I am. Whereas Emlyn is the oldest and we've only been friends since freshman year of high school all because of a piece of gum, now that is a boring story that I won't tell.

And that brings us to me, the baby of the group, now I know I described what I look like somewhere but there are some more things I think you should know because my diary entry might've confused you.  I may not be the girliest, or the most tomboyish, but I am friends with more guys than girls; NO that does not make me some kind of whore or slut, girls are drama and I don't work well with many of them.  I have one guy best friend, we've been best friends for longer than Violetta and I, our mom's were best friends in high school, now he is only 10 months older than me, but always a grade ahead of me.  And that is because i was born on November 27, 1995, and he was born on February 1, 1994. I live in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, I have all my life, but someday I think I want to move to London.  My best friend and I have always been inceperable, but like my girl friends we were almost exact opposites, he was the sporty, handsome, popular, flirty guy that could have any girl he wanted, as for me on the other hand, I was quiet, nerdy, I kept things to myself most of the time, I was never picked on, my best friend would never let that.  He had always told me I needed to break my shell, let loose a little, and just have fun.  So my first year of high school I tried, I was never as popular as my best friend, but I did make a new friend, and that's where Emlyn came into play.

Oh boy, I guess I should tell you who my best friend is, and well if you haven't figured it out already, it's Harry Styles.  Yes, THE Harry Styles.  From the boy band, you know; One Direction? Yeah, I know, how am I best friends with Harry Styles, well I already told you.  It has been a while since I've seen though, of course after he left for XFactor I realized how much I missed him and his cheeky smile. 

I remember the day I saw his audition perfectly, I had come home from one of the worst days at school ever, my boyfriend at the time had been ignoring me, my friends were arguing with me, and I just really needed my one best friend, Harry.  Well, I had locked myself in my room so I could focus on my homework, and forget the world around me.  That is until my phone had gone off 15 minutes before 8 p.m

Turn on to X-Factor, I have a surprise!(:

-Harry xx

Smiling to that text message I finished up the last of my homework before my mum had called me down to have me watch XFactor with her.  Rushing downstairs I went and sat on my couch, and that's when I saw him; Harry, getting ready to perform and as he answered the question what he does and he had said he worked in a bakery it made me smile, because we worked together.  We loved that place, it was like a home away from home, remembering all the wonderful memories we had there, from the flour fights to working the cash register together. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted to singing,

Isn't she Lovely,

Isn't she wonderful,

Isn't she precious,

Less than one minute old,

I never thought through love we'd be making one as lovely as she,

But isn't she made from love..

As his audition had finished I was in tears, Harry had always loved that song; and I knew he could sing it very well.  We had always sang it together, we both loved to sing, but he was the one in the band.  With my stage fright Harry was the only one i could sing in front of.  As I snapped back into reality once again Harry had already been told his answer; he would be moving on to the next round.  I jumped up and down screaming with pure joy, my best friend had made in through the first round of XFactor! I always knew he could do it.

Hey, CONGRATS! You did great! I miss you so much!  Can't wait to see you again, when you come home again I'll be waiting with a big hug with your name on it! Good luck with the rest of the competition! I love you, Hazza.

-Alexia xxx

Hey! Thanks! I love you too Lexia.  Don't worry, when I come home I'll be happy to see your happy face once again! And I'll be waiting for that hug. We'll keep in touch, Skype almost every night, and before you know it, I'll be there!  YOU are my best friend, don't you EVER forget that!

-Harry xxxx

************

And that is the end of chapter 1, hope you liked it!

XoXo Helen<3