My Day Was...Interesting?

By the time I walked into 2nd period I was one of the last people in class because its across campus. I was just glad I had class with Emmy. Walking into the class the teacher glared at me. It's not like I was late, but she's never really liked me. I quickly took my seat next to Emmy.

"Okay class. Today we are going to watch a movie. You can eat, sleep, or pass notes. But NO talking." She said emphasizing the no. Almost immediately Emmy took out a piece of paper and scribbled something down on it and passed it to me.  

'So. Any idea who this mystery man is???(;' is what the note said.

'No. But I hope I find out soon...'

'Whyyyy? This is so romantic. I would kill to have a secret admirer'

'Then you can have him. -.- ' I passed back and all of a sudden a very decent looking freshman? Sophomore? Walked in carrying a single pink balloon.

"Uhhhm....I uh... I'm looking for Alexia Ray?" He asked almost questioning himself. The teacher gave me a disgusted look and pointed over to me. Walking over he handed me the ballon and said "This is for you." And smiled warmly at me before walking off.

There was a note attached to the balloon.  

'I knew what you were thinking earlier, and just so you know, I did get you balloons. They'll show up at random parts of the day. And if you're wondering, yes, I will be delivering one to you myself, you just won't know. By the end of the day, you'll have almost all of your surprise.  

Hint: you remember going to the park as a kid? Remember the promises and friends you've made? Go to the park after school today. There will be a little something waiting for you..(; 

-Your Secret Admirer'

Folding the note before Emmy could grab it I put it in my front pocket and set the balloon next to my chair with the other one.

'Why can't I read it?! It's so cute!!!!'

'You're not reading my note Em, just no....'

Just then the bell rang and we got up to go to 3rd period. I was almost to class when I saw a guy, holding what looked to be a book. Smiling when he saw me, he handed me the book and walked away.

'So I've been told you like to read? Well here's a book Violetta and Emlyn say you've been dying to get. Enjoy reading it, my little bookworm.(; 

-Your Secret Admirer'  

Smiling a little I actually looked at what book it was and almost dropped it. It was a book I've been saving up to get. 'Finale' by Becca Fitzpatrick. I've wanted it for so long... I was in awe.  

*Skip ahead*

By lunch period I had 6-7 balloons. All green and pink. I have either found one on a desk or a person brings them to me. Each had a cute little note. Attached all from 'my secret admirer'. I thought it was sweet. But now, I'm sitting here with Vi and Emmy, eating lunch. Or what looks to be lunch. Just before we stood up to throw our trays away and go to our lockers I get another balloon. But this one interested me, it was delivered to me by Tyler...

"Hey Lexy, uh, this is for you." He said handing me the balloon. I smiled shyly at him and started to turn around but he grabbed my wrist gently, "Uh. I got you something. A little birthday present..." He said trailing off and handing me a box wrapped in pink paper with a blue bow. There was a card attached to the bow also.

Before I could thank him he'd turned around and started to walk away. I watched as he walked away. I admit, talking to him hurt worse than anything, but I found it sweet that he got me a gift.

I was so deep in thought I jumped when Vi grabbed me and started walking with me to my locker. Knowing I didn't want to talk about it, we didn't speak. When the time came she turned to go to her locker and I walked to mine. Not wanting to open Tyler's present just yet I placed it gently in my locker and grabbed my book for my last class before I get to leave. Since Emmy and Vi both had short days with me, and we were all in the same last period, we walk together and usually do something after school.

When I shut my locker I noticed a guy I knew, Matthew Roberts standing next to my locker. That's weird. Both of my exes, and what a surprise. He had a balloon.

"Hey Lex, this is for you." He said giving me the smile that always made me melt. He handed me the balloon and walked away.

Matthew was always the sporty, good looking guy. With golden brown hair and striking green eyes. He was about 6'0-6'1. And he has the killer smirk that could get him any girl. We dated for about 2-3 months before deciding we couldn't work it out.

'Hey pretty lady. You're probably frustrated with me. I don't blame you, but don't give up just yet. Don't forget to come to the park after school.<3  

-Your Secret Admirer'

Putting the note in my locker with the rest of them, I carried my book and balloon to my next class and was joined up with Emmy and Vi talking at the end of the hallway.

"Am I crazy or was Matthew Roberts, total hottie, Matthew talking to you?!" Emmy asked excitedly.

"Uh yeah, he gave me another balloon." I said unenthused. Right as the bell rang we started walking to English. We sat in the back, me in the middle with Emmy on my right and Vi on my left. The teacher walked in and told us we had a free period.

"Violetta, Emlyn, and Alexia come here please." Our English teacher said to us. We all got up and walked over to her desk. "Could you three go into the copier room and make me 10 copies of this, please?" She asked kindly.

"Sure." We all three said in unison. Walking down the hallway we finally made it to the copier room. It was a nice little room that had two copiers. When I opened the door that's when I saw it, a basket, (like one of those fancy wrapped ones that you get at the store). With my name on it. It was full of my favorite perfumes, a stuffed teddy bear, an Animal doll (Yes, Animal from the Muppets), Animal socks, and a new One Direction poster.

'All your favorite stuff. Or so what Emlyn and Violetta have been informing me. Hope you like it. Because you're almost out of school, and that means your surprise is almost over. Enjoy it.(; 

-Your Secret Admirer'

"Oh my goodness! Lex! This is so cute!" Emmy and Vi said at the same time. While I was reading my note they had made the copies and we were walking back to class. As soon as we got to class the bell had rang which meant we got to go home. While we were walking to our lockers I said,

"Hey, you two wanna go to the park for a little bit?"

"Sure. I'm down!" Emmy said.

"Em's my ride, so sure!" Vi said enthusiastically.

When I got to my locker I had to set the basket down so I could open my locker. When I opened my locker I set all of my notes into a folder, grabbed the book I got, Tyler's present he got me, and all of the balloons. When I closed my locker I carefully removed the wrapping paper, being sure not to rip it and folded it neatly and placed it into the folder.

I met Vi and Emmy outside next to my car, they had already set their stuff down and parked next to me.

"We came to help you!" Emmy said with a big smile on her face.

I handed her my keys and she unlocked my car while Vi opened my back door and I set all my stuff down. "Off to the park?" I asked them. And they nodded enthusiastically. They knew what was waiting for me at the park. But before I could ask they hopped into Emmy's car and sped out of the parking lot. Following their actions I quickly got in the driver's seat and sped off to the park. When I got there I saw Em and Vi standing next to what seemed to be my surprise. And boy, what a big surprise it was...

********************* 

Soooooo, whatta ya think her surprise is?? Leave comments of what you think it is! OH and before I forget, it is Thanksgiving here in California, about 10:30 here. And I just wanted to say I am thankful for all of you people reading my stories, for my friends and family, and Simon Cowell for making One Direction. Well I'm tired, so goodnight! Don't forget to comment/vote please! Love you all!  

❤Helen xx