Harry Edward Styles!

Alexia's P.O.V

It's about 11:30 at night and we're all piled up on my floor, in front of my bed, with a hundred blankets and pillows watching a scary movie. And because I hate scary movies I'm sat in between Louis and Harry hiding under the blankets. I almost screamed when I felt hands grab me.

"Relax it's just me." Harry said pulling me onto his lap, still hiding my face from the movie. He shifted me so my face was to his chest and was stroking my long hair. This gesture always comforted me for some reason, and Harry knew that.

I started fidgeting in Harry's lap while he tried calming me down. I had to pee.

"What's wrong?" Harry whispered to me.

"I have to pee." I mumbled to his chest. He started chuckling and releasing me. I didn't move.

"Aren't you going to go?" He asked. Louis smacked his head. "What was that for Boo?" He complained rubbing the back of his head.

"Shut up!!!!" Louis yelled slapping his hand over Harry's mouth. He quickly pulled away with a disgusted look playing on his face. "You did not just lick me did you?!"

By this time Niall had paused the movie and Louis was standing up and lifting me with him. I had no clue why, but I soon found out it was so he could jump on Harry. With me on top of Louis...He's a clever one, isn't he?

"Oh my god Louis you're so fat!!" Harry said trying to push us off of him.

Gently I was pulled up by Liam and watched as Niall decided to come back from the kitchen and sit on Louis and Harry before either of them could get up, all while eating a bag of crisps. That boy, I swear he's going to eat all my food before the night is over!

"Alright boys, that's enough." Zayn said walking over and pulling Niall off and attempting to pull the now wrestling boys off each other.

"Need some help, lad?" Liam asked, letting go of me and walking over to help Zayn.

It took a few minutes but they finally got the boys off of each other. Louis huffed about something and stormed out of my room and downstairs mumbling something about being hungry. Niall had followed after him, probably to get more food. Emmy and Vi had slept through the whole thing, seeing as to how they are passed out cuddling each other in the middle of my floor. I really wonder how they slept through that, and how none of the boys had stepped on them?

"Lexia, didn't you have to pee?" Harry said, startling me.

"Oh yeah!" I said rushing out of my room, accidentally kicking one of the girls in the process, earning a chuckle from Harry, Zayn, and Liam, and a very hurtful string of words from whoever I kicked and woke up...oops..

Once I was finished I washed my hands and looked into the mirror. I looked horrid. What little makeup I had on was smudged, I had massive bags under my eyes, my hair was every which way, probably from my playing with it while trying to distract myself from the movie, my shirt was wrinkled, my shorts were awkwardly pulled up making them shorter, revealing the tiniest bit of lace from my panties, and my eyes were irritated from my contacts. I just all around looked awful.

Deciding on putting my hair up into a messy bun, I took out my contacts and slowly opened the door to the bathroom, hoping nobody touched my glasses that I kept on my nightstand. I slowly but surely made my way to my room, considering I could barely see where I was going. I got back to my room and immediately went to my nightstand and thankfully found my glasses. As stupid as it may sound, they are in fact "hipster" nerd glasses. Of course, I got them before they were in style..Sooo yeah, HA take that Taylor Swift!

After I put my glasses on I had completely forgot there were boys in my room, so as soon as I started to lift the hem of my shirt I heard shuffling footsteps and my door close. Mentally slapping myself and thinking that all the boys had left I quickly lifted my shirt over my head and took off my boxers. I walked over to my dresser and picked out my favorite pair of spandex shorts and my old volleyball t-shirt. I put those on and turned to my bed, only to be shocked by the person smirking at me.

"Did you like the show?" I said, still shocked, but a smile creeping onto my face. I have no idea why though.

"Oh Alexia, it's not like we've never changed in front of each other before." He said, chuckling and blushing.

"Yeah, when we were like 8 and still believed in cooties!" I said going over and softly smacking his arm.

"I know, but still!" He said getting up and walking to my door. "Everyone is downstairs. After you kicked Emlyn in the face she woke up Violetta and went into the family room. Then the boys came back up and saw you start stripped so they went downstairs too."

"Alright, I'll be down in a sec." I said, picking up my other clothes and putting them into the hamper.

"By the way, I wasn't kidding when I said all those sports really paid off Lexia." He said when he was almost in the hallway. He winked and then left.

"Harry Edward Styles what did you just say?!" I said and stormed off after him.

Harry's P.O.V.

I quickly ran out of her room and down the stairs. I tried hiding behind the lads, but I'm taller than them, so you can see how that worked out..

"Mate, what did you say to her?" Niall asked right before Alexia came down the stairs only to be stopped by Liam.

"Nothing." I said casually getting out from behind Louis and going over to Alexia. She tried to hit me again. "Feisty one aren't we?" I said teasingly to her.

"Shut it Styles/" She said, attempting to hit me again. I just laughed and started to walk into the kitchen. I found Emlyn and Violetta whispering about something but stopping and looking at me. Just then Alexia entered calmly.

"Girls, could you give us a few minutes?" She said to her friends, who nodded and smirked at me.

"Lexia...What are you doing?" I asked as she silently walked over to me with me backing up slowly. I cursed myself when I felt the wall behind me.

"So Mr. Styles, you think I'm pretty?" She asked innocently as she came closer.

"I-I-I-I-I-" I tried choking out. But she was so close, it was hard to say anything.

"Answer me Harry." She said, she was so close to me now. She was so close I could smell her. She smelt of vanilla and peaches.

"I-Uh-Um-Mhm." I managed to get out. Just as she walked straight in front of me. She looked up into my eyes, or tried to, as I refused to make eye contact with her.

"Look at me Haz, I won't bite." She said using my own words against me. Damn her. I closed my eyes and tilted my head down, squeezing my eyes shut. But opened one as I felt her hot breath next to my ear.

"Open your eyes, babe." So I did. "Good boy." She said smiling.

"Lexia.." I said, barely audible for her to hear.

"Kiss me." She said as she put her arms around my neck. I put my hands around her little waist, bringing her closer to me. We were only centimeters apart, our lips so close to touching, when she pulled away. Smirking at me. Leaving me dumbfounded.

"Payback's a bitch. Isn't it, Styles?" She said, walking out of the kitchen. With a smirk playing on her lips.

Like I said before, Damn her!

************************

Hi lovebugs! So I'm back, I have a new chapter for you! I wouldn't have had it up, but I'm sick, so I stayed home today. Aka I've been writing and sleeping all day. I've actually been sick since Friday, but if you're anything like me you hate writing while feeling all gross and stuff, sooo yeah.

Okay, I feel like I make author's notes really boring and out there, so I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. Okay Bye!

Oh, comment/vote/fan Follow me on Twitter! @HelenRaeanne read my Tumblr story! http://helensstories.tumblr.com/

KByeeee!

-Helen xx