Ohmygoodness!!

When I got to the park I was in awe. It was such a big surprise. There was a section taped off, in pink caution tape. A bun of pink and green balloons, of course with notes on them. There was like a gazebo type thing going to the top of the trees in green streamers. And all of my friends. There were people from school, my neighbors, and even people I hadn't seen in years. It was all too perfect, when everyone saw me they all yelled surprise. Oh goodness, someone threw me a surprise party. I was so happy I was about to cry. Before I could wipe the tears away, Emmy and Vi were at my side wiping the tears away.

"Oh my gosh! You guys! Did you do this?" I asked them, my voice a little raspy from crying.

"No, we helped, but it was your secret admirer's idea." Vi said smiling and winking at me.

"Well c'mon girl! Let's go party!!" Emmy said grabbing my hand and leading me into the party. I was greeted with a lot of hugs and kisses on the cheek. It was all so surreal. There were so many people. And they were all here for me. Two particular people seemed to jump out at me. Two boys in particular... Tyler and Matthew... They were talking, arguing almost. You could see the mad expressions on their faces. Letting the curious side get to me I decided to walk over and say hi.

"Hey guys, what's going on." I said sweetly walking up to them.

"Oh nothing, just talking to my buddy Tyler here. So, how're you liking the surprise party?" Mathew asked, greeting me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"It's great. One question though, do you know who threw the party?" I asked hoping to get some answers.

"No, but I know it was thrown by your secret admirer." Matthew said with a wink.

"Yeah, you've been single for a day, and the whole school flocks over you." Tyler muttered rolling his eyes, then he stalked off.

"I wonder what's gotten into him, any ideas Matthew?" I said turning to see Matthew shaking his head innocently.

"No idea, but lets forget about him. How've you been Lexy? It's been a while since we've talked.." He said trailing off, looking into my eyes, and smiling warmly at me.

"I uh, I've been better. Still a little torn up over things, but I'm good. How about yourself? Any new love interests or anything?" I asked, letting curiosity get the better of me.

"I've been good, busy, but good. And I do have my eyes set on someone, but I don't think she likes me back like that." Matthew said, seriousness in his eyes. "But enough about me, what about you? Got a new crush?" He said smirking at me.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p' "Just same old me, boys come after me, not the other way around.. Like usual." I said, looking at the ground.

"Oh, well soon enough you'll find a boy who falls to his knees when he sees you, so don't worry. Anyways, you should get back to the party. You are the guest of honor." He said, walking off to go talk to some people.

I started to walk around, talking to people, when all of a sudden I was pulled by my arm. I was taken behind a tree and saw who my kidnapper was, Tyler.

"I-I'm sorry, I had to talk to you.." He said, scratching his neck and smiling weakly at me.

"A simply 'Hey Alexia, can we talk?' would've been nice." I said snapping at him. Guilt flashed over his face, and mine when I realized what I said.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you like that. I was just startled to see it was you who grabbed me, and I just didn't know what to think when I saw it was you and I just, I'm going to be quiet now.." I said looking down at the floor, my cheeks heating up from embarrassment.