I'm almost 18!

Hi! So my friend is over at the moment and is reading my story on my iPod so I decided I should update and see what else she makes fun of me for.. So here it goes..

******************

*Skip ahead to the day before my birthday*

So it was the day before my birthday. I hadn't talked to Harry since our Skype call the other day. I've been really worried about him, but I guess I shouldn't, he is older than me...

Glancing at the clock I noticed it was 5:30, 'perfect. I have just enough time to get ready.' I thought to myself throwing the duvet over me and springing out of my bed and stepping into my slippers. They were piggies ^.^ Walking over to my desk I grabbed my phone and put it on my One Direction playlist and thought to myself, 'I miss you, Hazz...'

Stepping into my bathroom I felt the cold tile flooring under my feet, I had forgotten how cold my bathroom was in the mornings. A cold chill surged through me as I sprinted towards the rug in front of my shower. Quickly turning the shower on I undressed suddenly missing the warmth of my pajamas. When I got into the shower a blanket of hot water covered me. It felt heavenly. After about 20 minutes of washing and rinsing my hair and body I got out and wrapped myself in an oversized, ridiculously fluffy towel that has an A sewn into it. I had also put on my shower slippers.

I walked over to my closet and decided to wear a really simple outfit. I picked out my favorite soft pink Hollister long sleeve v-neck shirt and my favorite dark wash, ripped, Aeropostale skinnies and a pair of black boots to tie it all together. Before putting on my outfit I plugged in my blow drier and began tackling the mess I call hair.

After about 15-20 minutes of drying my hair, it was finally dry. I quickly put on my Victoria's Secret lacy pink matching bra and panties, and put on my outfit. When I finished getting dressed I decided I was going to curl my hair. When I was satisfied looking at the little black spirals cascading down to the middle of my back. When I checked the clock it read 7:05. I quickly brushed my teeth and rushed downstairs, grabbing my phone in the process.

"Good morning mum, can't eat this morning, running late. See you tonight!" I said to my mum giving her a kiss on the cheek as she handed me my purse and an apple.

"Have a good day, love!" She said right before I was out the door. It was my last day of school before holiday, and the day before my birthday. I couldn't wait. I was smiling like a fool when I looked at my run down Honda Civic. That thing was so old, but I loved it to pieces. When I got into the driver's side I noticed something placed on my steering wheel: a note.

'Well, it's almost your birthday, love. You must be excited! Are you excited for the surprise I'm gonna get you? You should be. I know you're probably wondering who I am or how I got into your car, but just I know, I'm not a creep or anything. But I will reveal myself soon. Not today, tomorrow, or the next day. But soon.

- Your Secret Admirer'

*****************

Well that's it! So the cliffhanger was my friend, LauraMichelle's idea. So no hate to me or her! Well thanks for reading! Love you guys!! Oh one more thing, I think I'm gonna change my signing out signature thing!

❤Helen xx