You Left Me..

I woke up to being set on something soft. I shrugged it off, that was until I felt a kiss on my forehead and the soft thing dip next to me. I slightly opened one of my eyes and noticed curls pulling me into them.

"Harry.." I whispered. Barely audible for me to hear.

"Shh. It's late love. Go to sleep." He said as he placed my head on his now bare chest. I just slightly relaxed and closed my eyes while drifting off to Dreamland..

*Dream*

'Alexia..' the sweet melodic voice whispered. Barely audible but pained. I looked around frantically. Searching for the direction the voice came in.

'Hello?' I whispered back. It was meant to be a yell, but only came out a whisper.

'Alexia. Help me.' It whispered again, but this time louder. Still quiet, but able to hear.

'Who's there?' I said, looking around again.

'Help..' It stated. That statement. It held so much meaning. So much pain.

'Where are you?' I said, searching, stumbling, hoping, to find that voice. It sounded so pained.

'Right in front of you..' It said as though it were obvious. A chill ran through my body as something cold touched my hand. Out of instinct I flinched back.

'Open your eyes, princess. You're safe with me.' It said, grabbing my hand again. I hadn't noticed my eyes were squeezed tight until something fluttered across them.

With all my will power I opened my eyes, only to be surrounded by light. I couldn't quite exactly tell where I was or who I was with, but something about it seemed so right. I looked down, I was dressed in a simple white sun dress. My hair cascading in loose curls down my back. I reached up to the top of my head, a flower crown was sitting peacefully on top. I looked in front of me. Only to see nothing there. But I knew there was something there. It was here a second ago..

'Where did you go?' I asked, turning around hoping the voice would be there.

'I'm right here, princess.' It said, this time softer, calmer, not as pained. It sounded so close, but they were so far.

'Where is right here..' I said, turning in all directions. I felt a light touch on my heart, it was cool and barely there.

'Right here, in your heart. You just have to believe I'm here, and you'll see me.'

It took a minute, but I really started to focus on the voice. Trying to piece together a face. I had heard the voice before. So many times. I heard it when it was high, while going through puberty, and to now, deep and husky. The curls, those oh-so-perfect curls that could swoon any girl, the perfect ringlets to the mop he has on his head now. And those eyes. The captivating emeralds I had grown so accustomed to. The ones that stare directly into your soul. But why was his voice so pained? There was nothing wrong in his life. Or was there?

Soon enough he started to appear in front of me. His curls settled perfectly on his head while his eyes were soft and happy. He was smiling, his dimples making a slight appearance.

'Hello princess.' He said. Those two words made my heart jump for joy.

'Hello handome' I said, a smile making it's way to my face.

'I've been waiting too long to see your pretty smile.' He said, his hands finding their way to my waist. I stayed stationary. I looked up into those captivating eyes. The ones I had grown to love. I had seen so many emotions pass through them.

I said nothing. Just smiled. Not one word came from my mouth. He wasn't too pleased with that. Frowning slightly as his hands disappeared from my waist. A cool breeze swept through. And soon enough he was drifting in the wind. A worried look on his face.

'Alexia!' He called and reached for me. But I was stuck. I couldn't move. I tried to reach out, but it didn't happen. So there he was, screaming out for me to help him. Fading away like sand, and here I am. Stuck. Not moving. Watching him fade.

'Harry!' I yelled at the last second. But it was too late. He was gone.

*End*

"Harry!"

"HARRY"

"NO! COME BACK!"

"Alexia?" Said a voice from the distance.

"ALEXIA! WAKE UP!" It yelled. This time I was shaking. Or was I being shooken? Jolting my eyes open I saw my worried best friend shaking my shoulders frantically as he sat above me.

"What?" I asked not noticing the tears that were streaming down my face. My question was not answered for I was pulled to sit up and and pulled into Harry's chest. His warm chest.

"Shhh, it's okay. I'm here now. Don't worry, princess. Everything will be okay." He whispered in my ear as my breathing steadied and cries became non existent. After about ten minutes my crying had stopped and Harry pulled away to look at me.

"What was it about, Lexia?" He asked looking into my eyes for answers.

"I lost you." I whispered looking down into my lap. He gripped my chin with his thumb and index finger and gently tugged my face to look at him.

"You will never lose me." He told me, looking into my eyes will full seriousness.

If only he knew...

********************************

New chapters are fun! So I am leaving for vacation in exactly a week so I'm going to try to update all my stories because I'm not taking my laptop or iPod with me.

P.S. @Lauramichelle, this is just a filler chapter! ;D

~Helen xx