I, I love you

*Louis*

A tumor. She has a tumor. I had no idea what to say. So I just hung up. That is a lot to lay on me, and I can't even tell anyone. I promised her. She just needed a friend and she turned to me before Harry. Why me? Why not Harry? Weren't they best friends? Gah! It's like 2 in the morning and now I'm wide awake! I quietly sighed in frustration and walked back to the hotel room. Careful not to wake up Harry. I was just about in my bed when I tripped and face planted with an extra loud thump. perfect.

"Lou?" A very sleepy Harry said.

"Erm, yeah mate?" I said, clearing my throat awkwardly.

"What are you doing?"

"Just coming back from the potty. That's all." I said, jumping into my bed.

"Oh.. Erm, okay." He mumbled turning back over and falling asleep.

Whew, that was a close one.. 

*Alexia*

"Oh babe, are you going to be alright here by yourself?" Vi asked just as her and Em were about to leave.

"Yeah, mum should be home soon." I said reasuring them it was okay for them to go home. It had been three days and rhey had stayed with me everyday. I haven't heard from Louis. I don't blame him. It was a lot to tell him. I just hope he doesn't tell Harry.

"Alright, well if you need anything call us. Someone will be over in a heartbeat." Em said as she got in Vi's car. Vi gave me one last hug before turning and getting into the driver's side. They drove off. I was alone. I shut the front door and went into my room. I looked around for a bit before going into my closet and throwing on an extra jumper and my warmest boots. I put a beanie on and walked downstairs with my phone in my hand. I left a note on the kitchen table and walked out of the house and into the woods.

*Harry*

"Harry stop." She giggled trying to push me away.

"But babe. I just want to hug you. And kiss you. And love you." I said reaching out to her again, only for her to swat me away. Again.

"But you've been hugging me and kissing me and loving on me forever now. Let's go on an adventure!" She said hopping off of her bed and running to her closet. I slightly chuckled to myself and started putting my shoes on. I sat patiently waiting for her on the bed. I have no clue what's taking her so long. When she finally emerged she looked beautiful. She was wearing a simple blue jumper and skinnies with some boots,

"It took you that long to put that on?! Goodness!" I exlaimed dramatically standing up and gesturing to her.

"Hey, I gotta look cute." She stated back giggling while doing so. She quickly turned and ran down the stairs.

"Heeeey, wait for me babe!" I yelled running after her.

When I got downstairs there was nobody there. No Alexia, no Vi, no Emlyn, no Louis or the lads. No one. I looked around frantically.

"Hello?" I asked scared.

A slight chill filled the air. Everything started to go dark. And then suddenly, I was awake..

I looked at the balcony window, everything still seemed to be dark. I looked over to the bed next to me, a sleeping Louis sprawled across it occupied it. I looked at the clock on the bedside table, 3:45 am it read. I picked up my phone, no new text messages or missed calls. Setting my phone down onto the table again I slowly sat up and wiped my face with my hands while sighing. Deciding what to do next I flipped the duvet over my legs, exposing them to the chilly London air. I got out of the bed quietly and walked over to my drawer, opening it at quietly as possible and pulling out a pair of sweats and a jumper. I quickly put those on, grabbed my phone, and went out onto the balcony.

Just a minute.

I thought as I scrolled through my contacts. A minute is all I need. Or even the voicemail. Just, something. I thought as I hit the call button. I wasn't expecting an answer so I was shocked after the second ring that the call had connected.

*Alexia*

I was sitting in the tree house, blankets wrapped around me as I cuddled the bear in the tux. I was just sitting here. Thinking. Staring blankly at the wall. I had been here for about 20 minutes and was nodding off when my phone buzzing woke me up from my almost slumber.

Harold<3

The screen blinked. Why is Harry calling? On the second ring I answered.

A- Hello?

H- Lex? Why are you awakeaaaa/

A- I should be asking you the same question Mr. Popstar.

H- Well, you see, I was dreaming and woke up and couldn't go back to sleep, so I was going to call and leave you a message. Now your turn.

A- I just couldn't sleep.

H- What's on your mind, Lex?

A- ...Nothing important.

H- Oh...okay..Hey, where are you?

A- Oh, uhm, in the tree house...

H- By yourself? It's freezing outside! Why are you there?

A- I told you, I couldn't sleep so I came here.

H- Oh, well, okay then, but don't walk back tonight, I don't want you to go missing.

A- Alright Haz, I won't. But shouldn't you go back to bed? You do have to be up in a few hours.

H- I guess I should. Alright, good night Alexia. I'll call you later.

A- Good night Haz.

H- Alexia?

A- Yes?

H- I love you..

A- I love you too, Harry.

H- Good.

*Click*

The call ended.

*************************************

Whoa, I'm back guys. It's been WAY too long. You've no idea the amount I missed you all! Well, I think I'm here for good. But, instead of like 3 stories at one time, I'm going to finish this one and work my way to finishing them all. I would like to thank each and every one of you, but a special thank you to Tania because she actually tweeted me the other day, and she's the reason I came back sooner than I had planned. Again, I love you all.

~Helen xx