Another Surprise?

When I had pulled into the school parking lot I only so Emmy. She had the biggest smile on her face when she saw me. A little confused I pulled into a parking spot and walked over to her.

"Well don't you look cute today?" She said to me, still with the smile on her face.

"Uhm thanks?" I said, kind of confused. "Where's Vi at?"

"Vi? Oh....Uhm....She's uh..." She said looking off into different directions. "Oh look! There's Amy. Gotta go!" She said and sprinted off towards Amy.

'I wonder what that was about..' I thought to myself as I started walking to my locker. Only to find a nice little surprise: my locker wrapped in pink gift wrapping with princess tiaras as the design, a big bright green bow on the dial, a pink and green rhinestoned tiara, and a card about the size of the bow. 'Well that's original' I thought as I smiled to myself. 'What? No balloons'

Going over to my locker I opened it and out came a little note: Hey beautiful. Like the first part of your surprise? There's more I promise, but for now, this is all you get. Throughout the course of the day you'll get more of my little surprises, or hint to the next one. It's like a scavenger hunt, if you must. Anyways, your first hint: I hope you're wearing pink today. Look in the back, under books, anywhere in your locker. I hid something.

-Your Secret Admirer'

When I finished the note I started to grab the stuff I needed and then went to looking through my locker. It was hidden quite well, but I finally found it under the smallest book in the back of my locker. A pretty pink, silk scarf with my name seen into it.

I immediately wrapped it around my neck and put the note back into my locker. Before I closed my locker I picked the card and tiara off my locker. And put the bow on the inside of my locker. I noticed the card was from Vi and Emmy.

'Hey hot stuff<3 well we got to your locker and saw this! Aka the tiara and bow and wrapping paper and all that stuff. Someone's got the hots for you, don't they?(; anyways, happy early birthday babygirl! See you in class! P.s be sure to wear the tiara today! It's totes adorable!'

'Oh how cute. My friends knew about this and I didn't. Maybe that's why Emmy was all weird this morning. It still doesn't explain why Vi wasn't with her this morning though...' Shaking off the topic, I decided to put the tiara on and go to my first period. Shutting my locker, I started walking to my math class. I hated math, with a burning passion, but I was in Pre Calculus, so I guess I was pretty good at it. Walking into class I saw one green balloon on my desk, with a little not attached to it.

'One day, will you float away with me like Mr. Fredrickson and Russell did in UP? I hope so. I'd quite enjoy that(:

-Your Secret Admirer'

I smiled setting the note down and sitting in my seat just as the bell rang. Slowly people started to flood out of the hallway and into their classrooms. A but of relief waved over me when I saw Vi walk in and sit next to me.

"Where were you this morning?!" I asked her confused.

"Um, with a friend.." She said trailing off. I was about to say something back but the teacher walked in.

"Good morning class. Today, it is your last day before holiday and I really don't want to do much, so you have a free period. Or we could watch a movie. Your choice." She said waiting for a response.

"Free period!" About 3/4 of the class said. The whole class pretty much just talked.

"So why didn't I see you this morning?" I asked her suspiciously.

"Well, I was helping somebody with a special surprise for a special somebody..." She said winking at me. Just then the bell rang and she bolted out of class.

'Today has a very 50/50 chance. And so far, it's in between...' I thought to myself before I got all my stuff an headed for my second period.

******************

So, what do you guys think? Good so far? Do you guys like the secret admirer?(; tell me what you think!

❤Helen xx