Chapter 2

Jungkook opened his eyes tiredly looking around.then he felt a hand on his waist,he smiled and blushed remembering yesterday night.he tried to get up but he felt a pain in his down.He finally got off the bed ignoring the pain and not wanting to wake his husband.but feeling empty besides him taehyung woke up.

"baby?"

He said with his morning deep voice.jungkook look at taehyung .

"oh Taehyungie did I wake up u?" Jungkook asked rubbing his back.

"no baby..where are u going?stay with me kookie." He said pulling his wifey to him. Jungkook giggles and nuzzled his head into Taehyung's neck.

"i should cook hyungie."

Taehyung didnt listen and hugged him tightly pecking younger's lips.After an hour Taehyung fell asleep again and jungkook slowly got up and wrapped a blanket around him going to the bathroom limping.he took a shower and put on an oversized tshirt which is Taehyung's .It reaches his mid thighs and put on a boxer too going to the kitchen.he started to cook and after few minutes he felt pair of hands around his waist.He smiled knowing its his hubby.

"baby why did u leave me?i told u to stay." Taehyung said nibbling on jungkook's neck.

"im sorry-hyung!!!"

He screamed when taehyung spun him around putting him on the counter.Taehyung leaned in and kissed jungkook.soon it turned to a make out session.taehyung moved his hand under jungkook's tshirt squeezing his boobs.jungkook moans and before it gets heated he pulls away panting.

"why baby?" Taehyung asks with a frown.

"I'm still sore tae." He said smiling and getting off of the counter.Taehyung again hugs jungkook from back going everywhere jungkook goes to take the ingredients.

"Taeeeee u should let me go baby." Jungkook said trying free himself.

"no bun I'm not letting u go." He said tightening his grip.

"tae baby I'm not leaving u too..u know that."

As two weeks passed, the couple spent their time together happily..it was the happiest days with each other. Taehyung was not going anywhere and being clingy to his new wedded wifey.

But something was wrong with jungkook since few days

"baby u are not fine!stop telling me that u are fine." Taehyung said worriedly.

"tae i told u I'm-" He quickly ran to the bathroom while taehyung followed him.jungkook threw up and taehyung rubbed his back worriedly.

"baby..that's enough lets go to the hospital yeah?" Taehyung asked as he was now completely worried.

Jungkook washed his mouth and looks at his hubby.

"hubby i just threw up few times...I will be okay.."

"no excuses. Let's go..I can't stay and just watch you throwing up.." Taehyung said sternly.

Jungkook couldn't say no because taehyung is scary when he is angry although he is sweet to him..both of them went to the hospital and waited for the doctor to come.few minutes later a lady doctor came .

"what can i-Taehyung ?" Doctor asked eyeing Taehyung. Taehyung rolled his eyes knowing what is she coming for.

"mr.kim is fine by me..and we are here because my wife is throwing up and he lost his appetite too.." he said with a cold tone.