Chapter 30

(This photo is sooo beautiful ahh he looks like an angel😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️)

__________________________________________________________

A woke up from his deep slumber ..he slept so peacefully after many days. He tried to hug jungkook but nothing caught his hands. He got up and looked around the room just to find no one..He thought maybe jungkook is downstairs and went down calling for jungkook's name..but no response..

He panicked when he didn't find his lover and he went to jun's room..but only jun was there.. he went all around the house shouting for jungkook..but all he hear was silence..

"No no no! Where are you baby?! KOOK!! BABY!!" Taehyung finally went inside the house and sat on the couch.

"Where are you baby??" Taehyung called jungkook but the phone was switched off. He panicked thinking something bad happened.

He called jin and Jungkook wasn't there..he called everyone he can and finally called yoongi.

"Hyung.."

"Oh Taehyung..what happened?"

"I-Is Jungkook with you guys?" There was a silent for few seconds before yoongi talk.

"Um no..But jimin said they are going to a party or something..so he is with jimin.."

"Oh okay.. thanks.." Taehyung cut the call and sighed heavily.

"I thought something bad happened to you..why did you do that.."

_____________________________________

"Had fun mrs.kim?" Taehyung asked eyeing jungkook from head to toe.

Jungkook gulped so hard started to chew his bottom lips nervously.

"I think i asked a question from you mrs.kim.." Taehyung leans forward resting his hands on his lap ,chewing his inner cheek.

Jungkook didn't have courage to look at his husband's eyes since he know he did something wrong..like very very wrong. And has to pay for it now.

"B-babe—"

"Oh don't babe me mrs.kim..your pleading won't affect me this time.." Taehyung said with a deep voice still sitting on the couch.

"I-I'm sorry Tae—"

"No no why would you say sorry to me? You did nothing wrong right? You just sneaked out when your husband said not to go..it's fine.." Jungkook knew Taehyung is really angry at him and would shout at him in any second. He didn't dare to look at Taehyung which irritated Taehyung more.

Taehyung sighed angrily and leaned back on to the couch.

"Look at me when you talk bunny.." Jungkook slowly looked up and saw Taehyung's piercing gaze on him.