Chapter 1

**Jungkook is a boy not a girl**

Today is the day.the day that is very special to kim taehyung and jeon jungkook because they are going to live together from now on.just like they dreamed ,they are marrying their love.now both of them are standing in front of the big wedding hall which is full of rich businessmen.

How they ended up marrying..

Well kim taehyung the most powerful and handsome CEO hired an assistant and that assistant turned out to be a beautiful pretty boy who is jeon jungkook.both of them fell in love with each other at the first sight.Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off from the angel who has a girly,sexy body and pretty face.he fell more for this angel after hearing his voice and for his personality.No one can believe that The cold CEO fell in love?yes he didn't even believe that.but that's the truth.

On the other hand at the first time jeon jungkook stepped into to his CEO's office he felt his heartbeat fasten.he couldn't believe his eyes seeing the CEO.he was so handsome.but he had a cold expression.but that didn't stop him from falling in love.he loved how taehyung was sweet with him but not with others.he didnt have any love story in the past and this is mr.kim taehyung his boss is his very first time love.

So like this their life went perfectly with loving each other.they started to date after a month and Taehyung proposed jungkook after few months of dating .here they are now..marrying each other saying the vows oh and for your further information jungkook is wearing a wedding dress.

"Do u kim Taehyung take jeon jungkook as your wedded husband?" Priest asked.

"of course i do!" Taehyung said looking at his now soon to be husband with full of love

"Do u jeon jungkook take kim Taehyung as your wedded husband?"

"yes i do.." Jungkook said with a blush, looking at Taehyung.

"u may kiss now."

Taehyung grabbed jungkook by his waist pulling him in for a kiss.A kiss that is filled with love.The crowd cheered for them clapping and few seconds later they pulled away smiling at each other.jungkook was blushing madly everyone can see his cheeks are red.Taehyung smiles and kiss his forehead.

"my beautiful baby kim jungkook.i will take care of u until my last breath.i will treat u like a princess.i love u so much" Taehyung said with so much love.

Jungkook blushes and hugs his husband.The crowd awwed at the now new wedded couple.

"i know u will taetae and i love you more hyungie."

After they pulled away the party began and jungkook's parents came to them.

"take care of my beautiful son Taehyung." Jungkook's father namjoon said.

Taehyung smiles at mr.jeon.

"i will dad.Dont worry.I won't let anyone harm him."

"yes namjoon dont worry about that." Mr.kim said with a smile.

Kim namjoon and kim seokjin are kim Jungkook's lovely parents.

"aww my baby taehyung is a married man now.i cant even imagine this." Taehyung's mother mrs.kim said.

"mom!!im not a baby." Taehyung whined, not wanting to be embarrassed.

Jungkook giggles and hugs his man's hand.

"u are such a cutie my kookie baby." Mrs.kim said caressing jungkook's chubby cheeks.

Jungkook blushes.

"thanks mom."

Timeskip.

Now the couple went to their new luxurious where they will spend their life.at the moment they went inside the house taehyung picked his baby and went to the bedroom while jungkook is blushing madly.

"hyungie..what are u doing?" Jungkook asked looking at his husband who smirked at him.

"well baby..im going to do what married people do."

Jungkook hide his face on to Taehyung's neck and taehyung set him on the bed.

"t-tae.."

"shh baby i will take care of u.dont worry..i will not hurt u."Taehyung said kissing jungkook's lips softly.

Smut ahead (guys it maybe bad..im not good at writing smut)

Jungkook nods and taehyung attached their lips together moving them against each other.older bit jungkook's bottom lip earning a little moan from the other and opened mouth giving permission to Taehyung.Taehyung enters his tongue in to jungkook's mouth tasting the every inch of his mouth.then taehyung went down kissing jungkook's jaw then look at jungkook asking his permission to pull out his dress.jungkook nods at him and taehyung pulls the wedding dress down revealing jungkook's bra and his panty.taehyung bit his lips staring at the youngers sexy body making the other one blush .

"tae..s-stop staring."

"u have such a beautiful body."

Taehyung attacked jungkook's neck while undoing the bra.after he got rid of it he threw it away and looks at them.he started to suck one of them while palming the other one making jungkook arch his back in pleasure.

"t-tae..mmmm"

Taehyung went down kissing his tummy then bit his panty and look at his baby.jungkook smiles and taehyung pulled down his panty leaving the younger naked.jungkook startef to blush so hard.then Taehyung also got naked.jungkook stares at his hubby's perfect body and widened his eyes seeing his member.

"t-tae will it fit?"

"it will baby."

Taehyung lubes his finger and put it closer to jungkook's entrance.

"baby it will hurt a bit ok?"

Jungkook nods and taehyung enters his finger making him gasp.taehyung thrusted his finger in and out then adding two then three.after he made sure that his baby is ready he pulled them out making jungkook whine.Taehyung lube his memberhe align his member.

"baby?tell me if u want to stop ok?"

"o-ok tae.."

Taehyung slowly enters making jungkook cry in pain.he felt like he is gonna break apart so he held Taehyung's shoulders squeezing his eyes.

"shh baby u will be fine just tell me when u are ok."

He said kissing jungkook's forehead.after a minute jungkook tapped Taehyung's shoulder telling to move.Taehyung slowly started to thrust not wanting his baby to get hurt.Few seconds later jungkook's pain turned into pleasure.

"tae ..faster"

Taehyung fasten making jungkook moaned loud.Jungkook felt an unfamiliar feeling.

"i-im gonna-"

"come for me baby."

"t-taehyung!!"

He came and after few thrusts taehyung pulls out making jungkook empty.

"that..was amazing baby."Taehyung said collapsing onto jungkook.

"y-yes tae.i loved it.."

"lets sleep now hm?"

Jungkook nods and fell a sleep on Taehyung's hands.

Ok guys now here is the first chapter!hope u guys enjoy.and im not good at writing smut though.ignore my grammar mistakes.

And the idea of this plot is given by Vgukeiii

Vote and comment

Love u guys❤️❤️❤️❤️