chapter 45

Face reveal at the end🌚

"AAAHHHH MAMA!! MAMA!! DADA!!!" Taehyung almost fell from his chair as he was doing some paper work.

He got up and ran to where the sound was coming. He opened the door of their bedroom and met with his princess pulling juntae's hair.

"Princess!" Areum pulled Juntae's hair harshly one last time and took his hand away, looking innocently at her dada.

Juntae quickly jumped into his dada and started to cry. Areum looked at them with her doe eyes. More like glaring.

"Dada..Areuma always huwt me..She doesn't like jun..Jun hates Areum.." he said crying.

"Little tiger..Areum loves jun so much..She is still a baby..Babies do like that..I'm pretty sure she loves you..Right princess?" Taehyung asked looking at his daughter who lets out a baby voice smiling at her dada.

When Taehyung looks back at her brother, she felt jealous and kicked her legs on the air, starting to cry.

Taehyung's attention shifted to the crying baby. So he sat juntae on his lap who hugged him tightly and held Areum's hand.

"Don't cry princess..and don't pull your oppa's hair..Dada's princess is good right?" Areum stopped crying and giggled. Juntae glared at his sister and snuggled closer to his dada..

"Hubby? I heard screaming. What happened?" Jungkook entered the room, rubbing his eyes. He was sleeping on the couch in the living room. He was so tired from work.

As juntae saw his mama, he ran to Jungkook and hugged his leg.

"Mama!" Then just as always he started to complain about his sister.

Hearing mama's voice, Areum got excited. She got hungry and let out some noises which Jungkook understood that she is hungry.

"Heyy Mama is mine! Not yours! You have dada!" Juntae said angrily.

Jungkook and Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook picked up his son.

"Yes yes mama is yours..But mama has to feed your sister.." juntae huffee and held jungkook's shirt.

"Nwoo!"

"Let's go out and eat some ice cream.." Taehyung said taking juntae to him.

"Reallyyyy?"

________________________________

"Oh he is sleeping?" Jungkook asked seeing juntae sound asleep. Taehyung nods his head and lied him on the bed with Areum who is also sleeping.

*knock knock knock knock*

Taehyung opened the door revealing a maid.

"Mr.kim someone is here..Along with your secretary it looks like they are fighting.." Taehyung frowns. Jungkook also walked to them.

"What?" Maid nods her head.

"I will come.." she bowed at them and went away.

"Your secretary is fighting?" Taehyung laughs and walked to living room. Jungkook also followed him.

"I'm saying that you can't just come like that!"

"You are his secretary so just shut up..I said I wanna meet him.."

"No you can't see him! You can't just drag me here and barge in like that! You are also a CEO—I mean was a CEO..But still—"

"Can't you just shut your mouth? Gosh you are annoying.."

"Excuse you! I'm not annoying!! You are annoying! You disrespectful annoying mindless brainless cringe ugly spectacle python! This is a goddamn house!! This my CEO's house! You should have permission to—AWWH!!" She screamed as she fell on the ground on her face, tripping in her heels.