Chapter 58

"Grandma!" Juntae said excitedly as they went inside the house.

"My baby!" Jin said back and hugged Juntae.

"You are growing up so well! You are even taller than me" jin said with a smile.

"But I'm still your little jun grandma!" Juntae said.

"What about me?"

"Areum-ah!" Jin said and hugged her too..

"You have become so much beautiful" Areum giggled.

"Where is eomma and appa ..don't you have school today??" Jin asked.

"They are still outside grandma..and do you think that appa will let us school?" Juntae and laughed a little.

"Why what's wrong?" Jin asked as he didn't know that Taehyung is strict about school.

"He is so strict about school grandma..we can only skip if we are ill"

"What? Are you kidding me? You can't even stay at home if you are bored?" Juntae and Areum shook their heads.

"Woah that iceberg"

"You are still calling me that mom?" Jin was startled at the new voice.

"Eomma!" Jungkook said and kissed jin's cheek.

"Sorry eomma..We have been very busy" Jungkook said as they couldn't come here for an year.

"It's okay bub..You always called me" Jin said with a sweet smile.

"And what were you talking about at last?" Taehyung asked as he heard what jin told.

"Oh yeah about that! Why aren't you letting them stay at home?"

"Why? What's the matter with that" Taehyung asked sitting on the couch.

"Just let them stay at home if they are bored..Aww look at them..They look so exhausted" jin said looking at juntae and areum.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"They have to study mom" Taehyung said closing his eyes, leaning back onto the couch.

Jin raised a brow.

"I didn't tell that they don't have to study you workaholic iceberg" jin said putting his hands on his hips.

Jungkook just shook his head at the duo.

"I'm not workaholic"

"Oh then you are an iceberg"

"I'm not an iceberg too"

"Bla bla bla" Taehyung lifted his head hearing Jin. He looked at Jin as if Jin is growing horns.

"What?" Jin asked annoyed.

"It's not like dad is always at home"

"He isn't but he always spends time with me"

"Oh yeah and I do too"

"Grandmaa! Why are calling dada those names? Don't talk to him like that" Areum said and sat on Taehyung's lap hugging Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled warmly and wrapped his arms around his daughter.

"They are taking over our companies one day mom..I want them to study and have a good idea about these things.."

"Yeah yeah whatever there is no use of telling you by the way. Teaching algebra to a bull is easier than this" jin rolled his eyes.

"Let's go babiess! I made sweets for you" jin said taking both of them by grabbing there hands.

"Wha—" before Taehyung could complete, jin was already out. He sighed.