Chapter 17

Bambam: oh look who is here finally..i was starving..

Tae: whatever man..let's eat now..

Jungkook smiled and everyone ate their dinner.. Jungkook and Taehyung went back to their house with their baby. From the time they stepped in Taehyung started to cling on to Jungkook like a baby not even letting jungkook feed jungtae. Jungkook was smiling at his husband's cuteness..

Tae: babyy stop moving..

Jk: i have to feed jungtae hyungie..

Tae: noooo...

Jungkook shakes his head smiling and took jungtae to his hands starting to feed him.Taehyung kissed Jungkook's neck softly while looking at their baby.

Tae: i love you baby..

Jungkook smiled.

Jk: i love you too hubby..

———

???:AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Someone shouted from Taehyung's cabin when he was about to enter. He widened his eyes and quickly went in with his secretary.

Tae: who—baby?

Jungkook turned around and ran to Taehyung.

Jk: taegetthatthingoutfromherepleaseplease—

Tae: baby calm down..I can't understand.

Jungkook took a breath.

Jk: take that thing out!

Taehyung raised and eyebrow and looked at where Jungkook is pointing at.

Tae: I can't see anything—ohh cockroach??

Jk: get it out tae!!!!! I'm scared!!!!!! Is this a zoo or what?! You have to clean keep clean your cabin!!

Tae: woah baby ..

Jk: get it out!!!!

He said shaking Taehyung and Taehyung started to walk towards the cockroach but Jungkook pulled his back.

Jk: no don't leave me here..

Taehyung chuckled. His baby looked so cute..suddenly the cockroach started to fly making jungkook shout again and jump on to Taehyung. Taehyung quickly held jungkook and the younger held on to Taehyung. Taehyung's secretary smiled at them seeing how cute her CEO's wife is..and how sweet Taehyung is to his wife.

Jk: IT'S FLYING!!!TAE!!

Tae: baby calm down I'm here baby..

Jk: GET IT OUT!!!

Tae: okay okay..

Secretary: mr.kim i will get it out..

Taehyung nodded and she caught the cockroach and went out. Jungkook sighed.

Tae: I didn't know that you are scared of cockroaches that much baby.

Jungkook glared at his hubby in disbelief.

Jk: you are my hubby and you don't even know..great!

Taehyung chuckled and went to the table sitting Jungkook on the table but Jungkook didn't let go of Taehyung.

Tae: what's wrong baby?

Jungkook shook his head. Taehyung pecked jungkook's forehead.

Tae: where is jungtae baby?

Jk: he is with eomma..

Tae: let's take lunch then mm??

Jk: where!?