Chapter 47

Read the 46th chapter before thiss

Everything was a mess in the kim mansion. When I say everything that means everything.

Jungkook is experiencing the worst without his husband. Juntae and Areum were good kinds and behaved just like they promised to their dada. But after a week both started to behave like brats.

Areum sometimes start  to cry nonstop and juntae too.. juntae cries saying that he missed his dada.. And about Areum, as if she can tell what's wrong..Both of them don't listen to jungkook who was seriously done with them.

Taehyung doesn't forget to video calls jungkook everyday asking if they are okay. Jungkook always say that they are okay because he didn't want his husband to get stressed.

He gives phone to juntae and shows Taehyung to Areum when Taehyung calls him. Both of them stays as good babies when they call their dada.

Jungkook is exhausted as Areum is the who is really troubling. She sometimes refuses to drink milk too..Only Taehyung can handle her.

"Jun! Come here bub..breakfast is ready.." Jungkook says to the baby who is watching tv.

"Not hungwy mama.." juntae says. Jungkook sighs.

"Cub you have to eat..come here.." Jungkook tries again.

"Not hungwy.."

Aish..

He walks towards the tv and picked up his son.

"Why you are not hungry? It's not good to skip breakfast.."

"Mama.." Jungkook hums..

"Want dada.."

"He will come soon honey.." Jungkook says and sighs.

"Nwooo want dada.." juntae whines again.

"Jun.."

"Want to cawl dada!"

"Baby—"

"Nwoo cawll dada.."

"Bear dada might be busy now..it's morning" juntae started crying, clinging onto his mama. Jungkook sighs, ruffling his hair in frustration.

He didn't have any choice And video called Taehyung's number who didn't answer.

"Baby look..dada is busy—"

"Dada!!"

"Sh sh Don't cry.." Jungkook says, kissing juntae's forehead. For his fortune, Taehyung called back in a minute.

"Sorry darling I was in a meeting..Is it an emergency?"

"Hubby—"

"DADA!!!" Juntae screamed and took the phone smiling,hearing Taehyung's voice. Taehyung flashes his boxy smile seeing his son.

"How are you little tiger?"

"Goooood!"

Jungkook got up as Areum was still sleeping..She was in the guest room which is in the down floor so jungkook can easily hear if she cries. He went to look for her and saw she is waking up. He took her and went to where juntae is calling Taehyung.

Areum's half opened eyes opened wide hearing dada's voice and struggled to get out of her mama's grip.

"Baby don't move..okay wait wait ." Jungkook says sitting her on the couch with junate.

"Aww my princess.." Areum giggles and started to clap her hands happily.

"How is it going in there kook?" Jungkook paused for a second and looked at their kids , shaking his head.