Chapter 48

Finally it only has a week for Taehyung to be at home..And Taehyung planned to surprise his babies by coming home earlier. Jungkook is gonna be so much happy seeing him.

"Mr.kim!"

The fuck!?

Taehyung cursed in his mind as he almost hit his head on the table since he is crouched down to pack his clothes and his files.

His secretary widened her eyes before asking is he is okay.

"What brought you here?" He asks in a cold voice after clearing his throat.

Aish this bipolar bear...

"Ub..everything is ready sir..we are ready to go now.."

"Then what are these?" Taehyung asks showing the papers in his hands. Secretary stares at the papers in narrowed eyes. But she can't recognize it.

"Um mr.kim how come they are in your hands?? I already gave it to them.." Taehyung rubs his head before standing up with a confused face.

"To whom?"

"To the my boy—oh MY GOD!! mr.kim!!! How did you got these?? Wait—" she quickly covers her mouth knowing that she said something wrong. Taehyung have a bored expression to her and rolled his eyes.

She ran to him to snatch it probably forgetting that it's her boss. Taehyung pushed her by her forehead lightly before she can snatch it.

"These are contract papers idiot." Taehyung shakes his head at how careless she is. She widens her eyes quickly steps back.

He is going to kill me now!! S-Should I call mrs.kim???!! Aish how can I be careless??

"What are you waiting for?? Go and file these papers !" She quickly took them and ran out of the room while Taehyung laughed.

"Tsk..still can't believe this woman is my secretary.." Just then his phone started to ring. He looks at the ID. He smiles widely and picks up the call.

"Hey—"

"Da-da.."

"Areum-ah my princess! How are—" he paused when he realized what on the earth just happened.

D-Did she talked??

Areum talked. It is her first time..

"P-Princess?"

"Da-da!" She uttered and giggled at her father. Taehyung was beyond shock. He was feeling happy, surprised and everything.

"Dada!!" Juntae popped up with a big smile.

"Hey jun.."

"JUN! AREUM! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??" Juntae turned back.

"HERE MAMA!!" Taehyung shakes his head.

"Jun did you hear your sister saying her first word?" Juntae nods his head while Areum giggled mumbling some words.

"Here you guys are..how many times I told you to inform me before you go? And where is my phone?...Areum to whom you are giggling like that? What are you two doing??" Jungkook said nonstop and finally breathed. He got confused when he got no answer but a deep chuckle.

He attended shifted to Areum and walked closer. Then he saw they are talking to Taehyung.

"Why is my sweet thing is angry?" Taehyung said and chuckled. Jungkook sighs and sits beside his babies.

"Da-da!"

"Yes princess?" Jungkook's jaw dropped hearing Areum. He stared at areum in disbelieve.

"D-Did you.." Taehyung chuckles again.