Chapter 60( end)

"Baby are you ready?!" It was a total chaos inside the kim mansion as today they are going on a vacation. And here our Jungkookie and Areum doing their makeup and getting ready.

"Minute hubby!" He yelled back. In defeat, Taehyung and juntae sat on the couch with a sigh.

"Appa.. can't you tell them to come down now? It's been an hour eomma is telling a minute" Juntae said getting impatient.

"No no...I don't wanna get blamed early in the morning" Taehyung said shaking his head. Juntae looked at his father in disbelief.

"Eomma doesn't blame.."

"Still.." Taehyung said with a small voice to which Juntae laughed.

"Are you..Are you scared of eomma?" He asked in between his laughs. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Me? Scared? Never" Taehyung said proudly pointing at himself.

"Then tell him" Juntae smirked. Taehyung glared at his son and got up to go to the room.

"Love? We are getting late" Taehyung said with a calm voice, peeking from the door. And there they are, still applying make up.

Taehyung facepalmed seeing this. Then Juntae also walked to him and leaned on to the door frame with a smug smile. Taehyung eyes his son from head to toe with a glare and glanced back at his wife.

Hearing his husband, Jungkook looked back.

"Wait Tae.. It's not like they will give away our rooms if we go late" Jungkook said and turned to makeup again.

Juntae held his laugh hearing his mother. Taehyung sighed.

"I know koo..But we can explore more if we go early.." Taehyung said trying to convince his wife. Jungkook sighed and turned to Taehyung again.

"Go down and wait" He said sternly.

Taehyung gulped seeing his wife's stare and was about to talk but stopped when he saw the teasing look his son is giving him.

Jungkook never yell at him but still he is scared of his wife.

"Uh.."

"What uh? Give us time" Jungkook said again. Taehyung sighed.

"Look love.. It's been an hour..why are you even wearing makeup? And you too Areum" Taehyung asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Will you stop complaining Tae? You are disturbing.." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I'm not complaining..why are you two putting on makeup?" He said again.

"Because we want to..Do you want us to go ugly?" Jungkook asked applying lipstick. Taehyung made a weird face seeing this. To be honest, he never kinda liked Jungkook wearing makeup because jungkook is very beautiful naturally. Same goes to Areum too.. But he never said anything as he didn't want to oppose Jungkook's likings.

"Darling you are more beautiful without makeup..No need of you to wear those things..And you too Areum..Ah Areum that's enough! You are still small don't wear too much..You go down now" Taehyung said as he saw Areum getting the eye liner pen.

"Dadaa please naa..You don't know anything about makeup" Areum complained to which Taehyung scoffed.

"I maybe don't know. But I know about beauty. So don't ruin it and stop right there." Areum pouted and took the straightener. Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Now what are you doing?!"

"Gonna straighten my hair dada" Taehyung groaned and stormed towards his daughter.