Chapter 15

Your author has gone crazy🤣🤣🤣 let's get to the story🌝

Taehyung picked Jungkook and went to the bedroom laying on the bed.

Jk: taee...i have to look for jungtaeee..

Tae: he is sleeping baby... i want to spend some time with you...

Jungkook giggled and snuggled closer to Taehyung. Taehyung leaned to Jungkook's ear.

Tae: some dirty time..

Jungkook blushed and hugged Taehyung's neck making Taehyung chuckle.

Tae: why so shy baby..

Jungkook shook his head but he gasped when he felt Taehyung's hand going under his top.

Jk: tae?..what are you doing?

Tae: why? I'm just touching my wifey.

Jungkook didn't say anything and Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's boobs which are covered with bra.

Jk: tae-

Taehyung got on top of jungkook and lifted his top along with the bra. Jungkook blushed ..
He still feels shy when Taehyung see them.
(I told ya that author has gone crazy and i know you guys like these kind of things too🥱🌝...but im shy too now🤣🤣)

Taehyung started to suck Jungkook's nipple while messaging the other one.jungkook bit his lips holding Taehyung's hair.

Jk: t-tae..mm..

Taehyung dranked jungkook's milk while Jungkook was moaning. He bit Jungkook's nipple.

Jk: h-hyung-ah..don't..mm..

Taehyung picked jungkook up and Jungkook wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist while Taehyung held him tightly still sucking Jungkook's nipples. He sat jungkook on the table besides their bed and continue to suck.

Jk: i-i have to feed our baby too tae..

But Taehyung didn't listened to him and kept sucking . After few minutes which felt like hours , Taehyung pulled away wiping his lips.

Tae: tasty baby...

Jungkook blushed and his pink nipples are now bruised because of his hubby. Taehyung attached his lips to Jungkook's and Jungkook pulled Taehyung more closer to him. He wided his legs more apart to let Taehyung stand between his legs. Taehyung roamed his hand all over Jungkook's milky thighs and Jungkook moaned through the kiss. They pulled away because of lacking of oxygen breathing heavily.

Tae: you are mine koo...only mine..

Jungkook smiled.

Jk: only yours tae..don't worry...

Tae: I just wanted to let everyone know..

Jk:  everyone knows about it hubby..

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips and pulled Jungkook's top down with bra.

( you thought that I'm gonna write smut?? Not today thoughhh)

Jk: you still have to wash hubby...

Tae: ahhh right...I'm lazy to take a wash...but..what about you also join in babyboy..

Jungkook blushed.

Jk: no mister..I already took a wash..

Taehyung pouted..

Tae: that's so sad...

Then he smirked. He quickly picked up jungkook and ran to the bathroom which made Jungkook surprise.

Jk: taeeee..I already took a washhh..lemme goo...