Chapter 35

"KIM JUNTAE!" Three of them startled and juntae quickly hid behind jungkook.

"Shit—"

"Tae no cursing.." Taehyung sealed his lips.

Jin walked towards them holding his favorite pan which was now decorated. Juntae peaked from jungkook's leg and seeing his grandma's angry face, he quickly hid again.

"Where is that brat?"

"Eomma?"

"Aish that brat!! Oh here he is! Come here you little.." jin came to juntae but he quickly ran and hid behind his dada.

"Eomma..let him be..he is still small.."

"Little? Little? This is my favorite paaaannn!!" Jin fake cried showing his pan. Taehyung glanced at jin with 'is he serious' face and then at the pan, then at Jungkook. He leaned in to jungkook's ear.

"Baby please save our baby..He is so precious I don't want him to die at this young age.." Jungkook bit his bottom lip and eyed their baby.

"Appa also helped me granny!!" Juntae yelled suddenly. Taehyung widened his eyes and glares at juntae.

"What?! I was trying to save you and you are telling lies now.." he whisper yelled to their baby.

Jin raised an eyebrow and folds his arms.

"I will tell appa to bring a new one eomma..forgive jun..he won't to that again..right baby bear?" Juntae nodded his head without any hesitation.

Jin sighed and threw the pan making the three startle.

"I don't need that thing again..don't forget to tell joonie okay?? A one which is similar to this one and there cannot be any difference.." jin said tapping his foot on the ground.

"Of course eomma.."

________________________________

Taehyung locked the door of the house and walked in..he finished his work early today. There was only silence inside the house.

"Did everyone go somewhere?" As soon as he said it , a big bunny ran to him like a flash and jumped on him.. He was taken aback and quickly dropped his suitcase.

"Baby.." Taehyung said with a smile and kissed jungkook's cheek.

"I missed you soooo much hubby.." Jungkook whined tightening his grip around his husband. Taehyung smiled liking the affection.

"I missed you more petal..where are the others?"

"Eomma and jun went to grocery..Appa went somewhere.." Jungkook murmured against Taehyung's neck. Taehyung hummed and took his suitcase, putting it on the couch.

"Baby..I will take a wash okay?"

"Stay hubby..don't go.." Jungkook whined again. Taehyung chuckled and sat down on the couch with jungkook.

"Since I came home early, what about we go out for dinner?" Taehyung said stroking his baby's hair.

"No I'm tired.." he mumbled. Taehyung frowns.

"Love? You okay?" Jungkook nods his head.

"If you are tired then let's take a bath..good idea right?" Jungkook scoffs and hits Taehyung's chest lightly.

"I know your intentions.." Taehyung laughed at jungkook's reaction and got up with jungkook.

"You know I'm innocent..I won't do anything.." Taehyung said.

"Innocent my ass!"

"Ah your ass is not innocent my baby.." Taehyung said patting jungkook's butt who slapped away his arm.